Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-03-2020, 12:40 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Trades are always a possibility, I still like Aaron Gordon as probably my favorite trade idea.
I really like AG too, he's been discussed a lot so I haven't added to those with trade discussion. Only thing I'm thinking with him is I don't think he's the type of guy that has had that ultra toughness in him (to be able to give or take or both) which means we would need to get that at another position. His big wing position has the most opportunity to get someone like that. 

I also don't think he has the bulk to switch it up with KP and do well against the bigger guys in the league which I believe will help KP extend his ability to stay on the court. I could be wrong on that cause I haven't watched enough of him and don't know if he plays bigger than he is like Draymond or RoCo.

(09-03-2020, 12:40 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: The Bulls are going to trade us Lauri Markkanen? Why would they do that?
Articles from Chi are pretty down on Lauri. If their FO is as well, he can be had for less than you suggest. How much less? Who knows. Only recent trade I've suggested with us getting Lauri was where Chi gets KP.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Oct 18?) + Salary Chart - by ItsGoTime - 09-03-2020, 01:16 PM