Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt RAPTOR & 9.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
62.50%
5 62.50%
Clippers
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 6: LAC (4-2) @ DAL (2-4) | 97-111 loss
(08-30-2020, 04:22 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Luka needs to learn not to keep whining to the refs. It's not going to get him any more calls.

My least favorite part of his game. 

FT shooting, 3pt shooting, and that are the only flaws Luka has. Legit. If he just fixes 1 of those things, he can be a perennial MVP candidate. If he fixes 2 of them then I don't know who can stop him.

If Luka was a 38%+ 3pt shooter and a 85%+ FT shooter then there is nothing you can do.

Seth finally! And Kleber with 2 offensive reboudsn!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-30-2020, 04:22 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: Isn't one of the options to score in a 5 out is to slash to the basket?

It seems were stationary outside, and the double team to Luka is when the closest player makes the cut in. Haven't seen that at all.
Coaching deficit.
Like Reply
Mavs look like they're ready for this one to be over. Every whistle they put their head down. They're not playing their game. 

Short of Luka and Kleber, everyone hasn't really shown up. Burke had a good first quarter but thats about it.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-30-2020, 03:45 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Maxi is carrying the Mavs.
IMO, you are not carrying a tem at 3-9 shooting.
Like Reply
Strange energy on the team. Suprised Rick didn't challange the call on Luka.
Like Reply
Holy fucking shit the amount of all ball's the refs have called in favor for the Clips is astounding.
Like Reply
Make Boban point guard, he seems to read the double very well. He breaks down defenses.
Like Reply
Boban's hands look massive next to the ref's face.
Like Reply
(08-30-2020, 04:30 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Mavs look like they're ready for this one to be over. Every whistle they put their head down. They're not playing their game. 

Short of Luka and Kleber, everyone hasn't really shown up. Burke had a good first quarter but thats about it.
The way the Mavs are playing, I'm ready for this game to be over.
Like Reply
All of the games this weekend have been terrible...let's go back to the boycott  Sick
Like Reply
The missed layup from Curry was the cherry on top.
Like Reply
I will say I do not like Luka's body language right now. I know it's hard to be engaged when everyone on the team is shitting the bed but still any hope of a comeback starts with him.
Like Reply
This should be the lineup 100% of the remaining minutes until there's no further opportunity to come back. 

Nevermind, RC says, "FU, Scott" and puts Maxi back in.
Like Reply
signs of life
Like Reply
As I freaking say that Luka hits a step back jack and then slices and dices AND completes the and-1. 

Shut me up real quick.
Like Reply
I am in. 12 minutes of hero ball. No passing. Let´s go Luka.
Like Reply
Even when the Mavs play great defense, Kawhi calmly flings the ball up and in.
Like Reply
LUKA AGAIN WITH THE AND-1!! AND COMPLETED IT!
Like Reply
Need some Kawhi misses and a bit of luck.  Within striking distance at least.
Like Reply
Luka has to play the entire 4th.
Like Reply