Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players boycott games | Playoffs resume Saturday
Video 
https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-players...29450.html
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Well, the Mavs already did boycott yesterday's game, so they're good...
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MarcJSpears/status/1...0138120193

https://twitter.com/MarcJSpears/status/1...5456156676

https://twitter.com/MarcJSpears/status/1...0421071872

https://twitter.com/MarcJSpears/status/1...3579032576
Like Reply
WTF, that Blake story already fell apart faster than Chyna made crap.  

Are they wanting tine off to go loot and riot too?

I have not watched 1 sec of NBA during this newest wokeness.  Their Hong Kong sellout pushed me to the edge and then marxist BLM pushed me off.  I have viewed some tweets to see results plus read here.   TV has not been given 1 sec of my time.  No clicks at major sports sites either.  

My boycott is firm and might then into lifetime if they keep this up. I actually hope OKC loses this series.  Nothing to so with team rather want them out of the wokeness crap.  

Last night in Wisconsin 2 people were killed in a BLM wokeness riot.  

Thunder, this is Fifteenth. Allow me to do a little mod-ing here, everyone. Thunder, this post is a bad example of how to talk about these issues. You can do better. If you want to discuss in this manner, start a thread in the cave. If you want to attempt to do it more civily, then talk about potential boycots by teams here, or the broader topics you brought up, in a dedicated thread. 

Everyone, don't respond here to Thunder's post in kind. Follow the suggestions I just layed out above. 

Fuck these players and the NBA.  I watch sports for sports not for politics.  They are rich and have private security in gated yards with gated communities and gonna preach me to me!  Fuck that and them!

Sorry for language but this chaps my ass!
Like Reply
(08-26-2020, 12:50 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: WTF, that Blake story already fell apart faster than Chyna made crap.  

I have not watched 1 sec of NBA during this newest wokeness.  Their Hong Kong sellout pushed me to the edge and then marxist BLM pushed me off.  I have viewed some tweets to see results plus read here.   TV has not been given 1 sec of my time.  No clicks at major sports sites either.  

My boycott is firm and might then into lifetime if they keep this up. I actually hope OKC loses this series.  Nothing to so with team rather want them out of the wokeness crap.  

Fuck these players and the NBA.  I watch sports for sports not for politics.  They are rich and have private security in gated yards with gated communities and gonna preach me to me!  Fuck that and them!

So just to get this straight. You are mad that NBA players are discussing a boycott, while you are boycotting the NBA. Not that I think that either you or them are/would be accomplishing a damn thing here, but lol.
Like Reply
(08-26-2020, 01:23 PM)Darth Cuban Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 12:50 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: WTF, that Blake story already fell apart faster than Chyna made crap.  

So just to get this straight. You are mad that NBA players are discussing a boycott, while you are boycotting the NBA. Not that I think that either you or them are/would be accomplishing a damn thing here, but lol.

Look at the pics he posted with BLM all over plus they are kneeling for NA.  Thats why.  I am saying I may never come back.  Go ahead and laugh it doesn’t phase me.  I will not give them any money not one red cent.  I was hoping they come to senses but they are tripling down (Chyna Hong Kong - Kneeling BLM crap - Boycott).  So am I
Like Reply
(08-26-2020, 01:56 PM)ThunderMav Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 01:23 PM)Darth Cuban Wrote:

Look at the pics he posted with BLM all over plus they are kneeling for NA.  Thats why.  I am saying I may never come back.  Go ahead and laugh it doesn’t phase me.  I will not give them any money not one red cent.  I was hoping they come to senses but they are tripling down (Chyna Hong Kong - Kneeling BLM crap - Boycott).  So am I
I wasn’t intending to phase you. Just thought it was funny. It’s fine if you choose to boycott the nba for whatever reason. Just as it’s fine if the players decide not to play (they’ll play and apparently you will still continue following the sport.)
Like Reply
Bucks are officially boycotting today.
Like Reply
(08-26-2020, 03:19 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Bucks are officially boycotting today.

Wow, NBA has game listed as "postponed"
Like Reply
I don't want to get into the political argument of this, but this is crazy. I wonder if all teams will boycott the rest of the playoffs.
Like Reply
We need to "suspend" the playoffs until KP's knee gets better. Hey I just found common ground with BLM. I think a 2-week suspension is in order!
Like Reply
I have a suggestion for how to proceed with this discussion in a way that would not require moderation. Keep civil discussion about the possible boycott here. If you want to discuss the broader topic of injustice and unrest in the U.S., start a thread in R.O.T.W., or at least it's own thread on the main forum. If you want to blast each other over your disagreements, start a thread in the cave and have at it.

Thunder, love ya, but your post was inflammatory and one that should go to the cave. I'll leave it for now and just ask, if anyone wants to interact with what Thunder wrote, talk about potential boycott here, the larger issues in ROTW or a dedicated thread, and Thunder level inflamatory talk in the cave.
Like Reply
LOL - Am I the only who believes that it's only a boycott if the game never happens? And if the game never happens, that of course means the Bucks (and the Magic, lulz) are thus forfeiting the playoffs? I remember when the US boycotted the 1980 Olympics when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. That meant NO MEDALS for the US athletes. For it to be a boycott, the Bucks (and Magic!!!11!1!1!) can't win rings.

A strike is not a boycott, end of story.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status...9348278274
Like Reply
So will the NBA charge the Bucks with a forfeit of todays game and the series with the Magic is now 3 - 2?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TaylorRooks/status/1...9156535297
Like Reply
I just don't get it, world is going crazy. What do they even want? Are they in power to be the judge in a specific criminal case like Blake shooting? Are they in power to pass sentences based on some media news? Crazy!
Like Reply
It's over, I just don't see the Bubble continuing. It was a good run, exceeded my expectations. Good series loss Mavs, 3-2
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/BenGolliver/status/1...6721278976
Like Reply
More boycotts are coming down the pike, its happening!!! There is a good chance any minute now that the whole NBA playoffs are suspended indefinitely.

Time to heal up KP....
Like Reply