Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
41.67%
5 41.67%
Clippers
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 5: DAL (2-3) @ LAC (3-2) | 111-154 loss
(08-25-2020, 10:31 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 10:24 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 10:22 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 10:19 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I respect Kawhi and his game and attitude.  The rest of the Clippers are punks.
I agree. I just wish the Mavs had some punks like that. We need to get some tough players that don’t back down after this season.
Do you really think RC would give players who play that way minutes?
I don’t know. He gave Deshawn Stevenson, Brendan Haywood, Brian Cardinal minutes when they won the championship. 
So, you're saying there's a chance! Cool
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/EmmanuelAcho/status/...48864?s=20
Like Reply
^^ Stevenson was the only one out of that group, that had some dog in him.
Like Reply
(08-25-2020, 10:28 PM)DrMav Wrote: Time to get Reeves out there. MKG is worthless too, have him give some tough love too
I don't see why not.   Let's see what he can do!
Like Reply
Sucks but kind of expected. Without KP again is going to hurt this team.
Like Reply
We wanted the Mavs to get experience good and bad.  That certainly happened.
Like Reply
Simply outclassed in talent and heart tonight. The former is fine with KP out, the latter is just sad and inexcusable after the high of last game.

The Clippers actions tonight are just pathetic as the favored team and the one the league wants to shine, and I’m infuriated that we didn’t escalate the issue and our coach is the one who was thrown out.
Like Reply
That should be intentional foul not clear path

So it cost the Mavs a dunk refs are so bad
Like Reply
Really nice hustle by Reeves there.
Like Reply
(08-25-2020, 10:42 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: That should be intentional foul not clear path

So it cost the Mavs a dunk  refs are so bad

First time I agree with you. That call was a joke
Like Reply
Lol,  KP looks like his eyes are getting heavy and hes about to fall asleep over there.
Like Reply
This game was over the minute it was announced KP is out. Let's hope he comes back for the sixth, because it will be difficult to watch another game like this one...
Like Reply
Sad,  The clippers scrubs come in and shoot lights out on threes.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/tim_cato/status/1298...52448?s=20
https://twitter.com/tim_cato/status/1298...55233?s=20
Like Reply
150+ given up.

Mavs should be ashamed with their effort level tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Ok, this is just embarassing for the reserves. They can't allow to get destroyed like that. Thats why no one will be on the team next season.
Like Reply
(08-25-2020, 10:36 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: ^^ Stevenson was the only one out of that group, that had some dog in him.
He did. I can’t forget about Tyson! Smile
Like Reply
I'd be tempted to not play either Luka or KP again. We aren't winning the championship, and the health of both Luka and KP is way way more important than playing this out. They have both got a really good taste of the playoffs and both had super confidence boosting performances. Of course the Mavs almost certainly won't do it unless they both legitimately just can't play, but I'd do it to put their future health first.
Like Reply
The Clippers are the better team but this is the first game this series where they really showed it. George finding his groove again was disastrous for us. I'm not sure how much of a title threat the Clips really are though, they really lack killer instinct
Like Reply
(08-25-2020, 10:53 PM)Dundalis Wrote: I'd be tempted to not play either Luka or KP again. We aren't winning the championship, and the health of both Luka and KP is way way more important than playing this out. They have both got a really good taste of the playoffs and both had super confidence boosting performances. Of course the Mavs almost certainly won't do it unless they both legitimately just can't play, but I'd do it to put their future health first.

Sorry, but this is such a losers take. Of course they have to play any minute they possibly can. With that logic, why did they even bother playing the season. They weren't winning the championship, so they should just sit out...
Like Reply