Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
41.67%
5 41.67%
Clippers
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 5: DAL (2-3) @ LAC (3-2) | 111-154 loss
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1298...45888?s=20
Like Reply
Burke should have taken over this game while he was in there.
Like Reply
I wonder if Kawhis AI is advanced enough to realize this game is pretty chippy
Like Reply
Man Luka plays with such passion and heart , so dam tough

What was that CUrry that should he a fine
Like Reply
The Mavs make so many mistakes that they can't get out of their own way.
Like Reply
I respect Kawhi and his game and attitude.  The rest of the Clippers are punks.
Like Reply
(08-25-2020, 10:19 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I respect Kawhi and his game and attitude.  The rest of the Clippers are punks.

Even Lou Williams?
Like Reply
(08-25-2020, 10:19 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I respect Kawhi and his game and attitude.  The rest of the Clippers are punks.
I agree. I just wish the Mavs had some punks like that. We need to get some tough players that don’t back down after this season.
Like Reply
Boban sucks at defense..sigh
Like Reply
There was no foul on that play how can they be this bad
Like Reply
(08-25-2020, 10:22 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote:
I agree. I just wish the Mavs had some punks like that. We need to get some tough players that don’t back down after this season.
Do you really think RC would give players who play that way minutes?
Like Reply

Luka is only tough player we have, Hardaway plays with a little chip but he grew up in the NBA , need Harrell

(08-25-2020, 10:24 PM)mtrot Wrote:
HE wont that is why he needs to go , we are the softest team in the league and it is a reflection of our coach
Like Reply
Time to get Reeves out there. MKG is worthless too, have him give some tough love too
Like Reply
Wright again passes up a wide open 3, with the result that we don't get any kind of a good shot off.
Like Reply
I don’t know. He gave Deshawn Stevenson, Brendan Haywood, Brian Cardinal minutes when they won the championship.
Like Reply
Why si some one not trying to get under George skin right now
Like Reply
MKG showtime lol sigh

(08-25-2020, 10:31 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote: He gave Deshawn Stevenson, Brendan Haywood, Brian Cardinal minutes when they won the championship.
Non punks, they were wonderful guys Smile
Like Reply
(08-25-2020, 10:31 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote:
I don’t know. He gave Deshawn Stevenson, Brendan Haywood, Brian Cardinal minutes when they won the championship.

ONly one of those guys is tough and a punk  Haywood is not like that at all and Cardinal plays hard but does not yap
Like Reply
Too many minutes for Luka...shouldn't have even played the 2nd half, we knew this one was over already. They weren't going to steal another game short-handed
Like Reply
Lance is what this team needs
Like Reply