Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Na-na-na-na. Na-na-na-na. Hey-hey-hey goodbye!
Spurms eliminated from any playoff contention and their streak is over!

Blazers game only determines whether Portland or Phoenix gets the last spot now
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Go Spurs Go AWAY!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Doesn´t feel like a win. The Spurs rivalry ended when Duncan retired. I actually learned to appreciate their greatness over the last couple of years. Especially Ginobili (Luka reminds me of him) and Duncan.

Houston is the real enemy.
Like Reply
(08-13-2020, 05:46 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Doesn´t feel like a win. The Spurs rivalry ended when Duncan retired. I actually learned to appreciate their greatness over the last couple of years. Especially Ginobili (Luka reminds me of him) and Duncan.

True that. 

I've always respected the Spurs. They were incredibly annoying at the height of the Duncan vs. Dirk rivalry, but they were still incredibly classy and respectful. I mean they played a tribute for Dirk and honored him the night of his last game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-13-2020, 05:46 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Doesn´t feel like a win. The Spurs rivalry ended when Duncan retired. I actually learned to appreciate their greatness over the last couple of years. Especially Ginobili (Luka reminds me of him) and Duncan.

*Hangover mode engaged, drunk posting social justice message removed*

Eh, I'm still salty about the series where we took the lead and Dirk got hurt. Was it 2002 or 2003? I thought the hit was dirty. Not ever had a reason that good to hate Houston, especially with Beverly now a Clipper.
Like Reply
Spurs won 5 out of 7 games here and they came to the bubble without their second best man. They showcased a great system that is patiently developing players to become useful rotation guys or perhaps even stars. They played with heart and skill. As a small market team they went to playoffs 22 years in a row.

An honorable thing to do would be to tip a hat to their achievements, as they did to Nowitzki in his final game. They showed class!
Like Reply
(08-13-2020, 06:37 PM)omahen Wrote: Spurs won 5 out of 7 games here and they came to the bubble without their second best man. They showcased a great system that is patiently developing players to become useful rotation guys or perhaps even stars. They played with heart and skill. As a small market team they went to playoffs 22 years in a row.

An honorable thing to do would be to tip a hat to their achievements, as they did to Nowitzki in his final game. They showed class!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(08-13-2020, 06:51 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 06:37 PM)omahen Wrote: Spurs won 5 out of 7 games here and they came to the bubble without their second best man. They showcased a great system that is patiently developing players to become useful rotation guys or perhaps even stars. They played with heart and skill. As a small market team they went to playoffs 22 years in a row.

https://media.giphy.com/media/icVkiCz5Fn.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply