Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
THJ (+5, 27 pts, 4 asts, 3 rbds)
26.67%
4 26.67%
Boban (20 pts, 2 blks, 1 stl, 9 rbds, 2 asts)
20.00%
3 20.00%
Seth (+13, 22 pts, 2 asts, 4/6 from three)
20.00%
3 20.00%
JJB (18 pts, 8 asts)
13.33%
2 13.33%
Trey (14 pts, 2 stls, 4 asts)
0%
0 0%
Maxi (11 pts, 3 asts, 3 rbds)
0%
0 0%
MKG (+21, 6 rbds)
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 73 DIRKIE: Winner THJ (27%) | Runner-ups Seth, Boban, MKG (20%)
Brick 
Who was the player of the game who elevated his game above normal to help the team get the win?
Like Reply
MKG. Good reminder that defense actually matters.
Like Reply
Wheres the j0n option?
Like Reply
Coach Snyder got us the W.
Like Reply
(08-10-2020, 04:39 PM)JamesConway Wrote: Coach Snyder got us the W.

I won't lie, it kind of looked like in the 4th quarter he was trying to avoid Houston and with their history against the Rockets I don't blame them

But I'll give Boban a vote. Getting that many minutes is always unexpected for him
Like Reply
I have to watch the replay but checking on the game, (limited) it did not look good.  I am shocked there is a Dirkie.  I will watch the replay before I vote to maintain the integrity of the Dirkie.
Like Reply
THJ gets my vote on account of that dagger three to seal the deal late.
Like Reply
Thought the MKG and Maxi was a great front court blockade. All season long, excluding Kleber, we've lack forwards or centers that could defend to the 3point line AND not give into easy layups. Bringing him in was to build team roster on defensive stoppers, along with re-developing his shot.  Im hoping MKG gets more minutes tomorrow and see if it repeats. 
Like Reply
THJ and Seth deserve it for their clutch crunch time shooting. But, in the larger scheme, the emergence of MKG is the more important development. The Mavs desperately need an athletic, Physical, defensive wing to take Jackson’s minutes. Hopefully, MKG takes that role for the playoff series.
Like Reply
THJ with the last minute vote squeaks out a victory.
Like Reply
THJ. A huge honorable mention to MKG. Hopefully we will see him used quite a bit for his defense. We have more than enough offense.
Like Reply