Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thread for sharing how to do things on this site
Click the black reply button...you will get a lot of editing options...

Just to the right of center you will see 3 picture looking icons...

Click the left one and a small box will appear...

Paste url link (long one not the short one) from giphy...
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 12:14 PM)Kammrath Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: nba-russell-westbrook-routine-crYqiQn3WiBwfxTCbF]

Didnt work its hard on iphone
Like Reply
via GIPHY
[url=https://giphy.com/gifs/trick-card-S2G9sVLucUFfW][/url]

FIXED IT!

Thanks Clutch!

14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
That's so easy

Like Reply

TEST
Like Reply
(09-15-2019, 10:54 PM)iolide Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

TEST

Somewhere Mak is lurking....

Like Reply
Like Reply
I changed the thread so users can share how to do things and features others may not know about...

If you think what you find out a feature or know something thay would help others please leave it here...This is for sharing knowledge amd making this better or easier for the Community...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Going to put this here so others can see it since I remember people asking for it a little bit ago.

In order to go to the last read comment of the thread, there is a little green arrow that is right before the title of the thread that you can click on. It'll take you to the last place you left off.

This way you don't have to go to the most recent post and work backwards.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
So help me with tweets, not embedding them?
Like Reply
(09-19-2019, 03:36 PM)Hypermav Wrote: So help me with tweets, not embedding them?

I copy the link and then paste it in the url box when you click the chainlink icon on the top bar of the post. The tweet eventually shows up embedded.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/11...1533784065

(09-19-2019, 03:47 PM)iolide Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 03:36 PM)Hypermav Wrote: So help me with tweets, not embedding them?

I copy the link and then paste it in the url box when you click the chainlink icon on the top bar of the post. The tweet eventually shows up embedded.

Boom, thanks!
Like Reply
How do I get a super cool title like you Clutch or Mak?

Ive always wanted one of those titles that go under a name but never knew what setting to change to get it.
Like Reply
Guys, I just noticed a highly interesting functionality of this forum: Time Spent Online

Look at your profile under forum info. 
Like Reply
(09-19-2019, 04:15 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: How do I get a super cool title like you Clutch or Mak?

Ive always wanted one of those titles that go under a name but never knew what setting to change to get it.

Hit “User CP” on the upper left and then “edt profile” on the panel that appears on the left.
Like Reply
(09-19-2019, 04:37 PM)WillE Wrote: Guys, I just noticed a highly interesting functionality of this forum: Time Spent Online

oh, I don't want to know that...
Like Reply
(09-19-2019, 05:42 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 04:37 PM)WillE Wrote: Guys, I just noticed a highly interesting functionality of this forum: Time Spent Online

oh, I don't want to know that...

It's like an accident: you don't want to see it but you can't help it x-D
Like Reply
(09-19-2019, 04:47 PM)Mak Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 04:15 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: How do I get a super cool title like you Clutch or Mak?

Hit “User CP” on the upper left and then “edt profile” on the panel that appears on the left.

Thank you! Its funny I went to the "edit profile" before I made that post to see if I could find that, but for the life of me it skipped right over my eye. But I've since figured it out when you told me it was there! Now comes the fun part of trying to figure out a title.
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/C4-oqJc_Q_A

Just testing youtube.com insert.

Same process as a tweet.
Like Reply