Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Pacers
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 65: IND (39-25) @ DAL (39-26) | 109-112 loss
players are just roughin up luka... both intentionally and unintentionally. And you know should he have a rough series in the playoffs the same media that's been riding him is gonna try to put him through the paper shredder. I think he might want to rest a few games and get better.

bullshit call there. guy missed all by himself. rick should challenge!

ball dont lie

we need to step up the energy. getting outhustled and lost on defense.
Like Reply
The Pacers continue to get way too many easy buckets at the rim. Angry
Like Reply
They are driving right by JJB
Like Reply
(03-08-2020, 06:45 PM)Hypermav Wrote: They are driving right by JJB

Offense looks good. Don´t understand why he is in the game.
Like Reply
Imagine being that bad of a talent evaluator that you think Lee is better than Jackson
Like Reply
(03-08-2020, 06:47 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Imagine being that bad of a talent evaluator that you think Lee is better than Jackson

Imagine a guy that only comes out to celebrate his favorit scrub when he has a good game once every 2 month.
Like Reply
What is this crap?  How is Boban supposed to shoot the damn ball if he can't bring his arms up?
Like Reply
Seth would have fixed this.
Like Reply
JJB and Boban can't play together. Torched by McConnell.
Like Reply
(03-08-2020, 06:51 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: JJB and Boban can't play together. Torched by McConnell.

3vs5 on defense. No need for JJB when Luka is on the floor with Boban.
Like Reply
Right now it's Luka x Pacers. Someone has to step up and help him. KP looks tired and frustrated, great job by Turner. THJ not moving enough. Curry and DFS are very well missed.
Like Reply
(03-08-2020, 06:56 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Right now it's Luka x Pacers. Someone has to step up and help him. KP looks tired and frustrated, great job by Turner. THJ not moving enough. Curry and DFS are very well missed.
I think Maxi is going to have to start hitting threes to win this.
Like Reply
Have to give credit to Indy's perimeter defense, taking away the only thing we do on offense, our 3-pointers. That's why Doncic has so many open drives. STOP FOULING, MAN UP AND PLAY DEFENSE.
Like Reply
Luka coming down and jacking up a 30 foot shot is not going to beat these guys.

(03-08-2020, 07:04 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Have yo give credit to Indy's perimeter defense, taking away the only thing we do on offense, our 3-pointers. That's why Doncic has so many open drives.
Yup, they have big, long, athletic defenders who are shutting down the Mavs' perimeter assault.  I don't see why the Mavs don't get the ball inside to our bigs and try to draw fouls.

I'm actually stoked that we are within three!  If the Mavs can figure out some way to put a stop to the Pacers layup drill, we can win this.
Like Reply
Terrible half
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Gritty first half. I enjoy this brand of basketball...
Like Reply
Indiana is just driving and following with a big and KP is biting on the first guy every time, leaving the second to layup.

(03-08-2020, 06:37 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Former Knicks are 1-12 today.
5-27
Like Reply
(03-08-2020, 07:11 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Indiana is just driving and following with a big and KP is biting on the first guy every time, leaving the second to layup.

(03-08-2020, 06:37 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Former Knicks are 1-12 today.
5-27
Gonna have to clog up the paint and make them beat us at the FT line or with threes, IMO.

Indiana is shooting as abysmally bad on threes as the Mavs are.  And they are stinking it up from the FT line.  They are killing us on twos and in the paint.  No excuse for losing this game.
Like Reply
I did like the KP/Boban project.  Some ref interference kept that from working imo.
Like Reply
(03-08-2020, 07:21 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I did like the KP/Boban project.  Some ref interference kept that from working imo.
Yes, that was a bogus offensive foul call on Boban.

I guess these refs don't know what a hook is.  The dude hooked Luka right in front of God and everybody.

Turner is too big for Maxi. And Maxi has the yips, so may as well bring in Boban.
Like Reply