Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109
(03-04-2020, 07:03 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: All you and dfs98 have talked about to this point is JJB and Wright, the other ball handlers. In your typing, I saw JJB 0 times and Wright 4 times with 2 of the times happening in the same play. You wrote up 33 plays of which 7 did not have Luka’s name.

I focused on Luka. Go ahead, rewatch the game and focus on Wright. Barea didn't play with Luka in those 2 quarters. He played as Luka sub and he was crap as was the whole unit with Luka out. But I guess it is him to be blamed for these minutes too.

Your comment is crap, trying to make a point with taking things out of context and not really watching the game. I did it. Of course Luka is involved a lot, he is a PG. But, he makes right decisions and shares the ball. He also plays off the ball as you can see above. I didn't cover all parts of attacks where others had the ball for 5-10 seconds, did nothing and pass it back to Luka. 

What my review proves is:
- comments about Luka taking step back threes instead of driving are crap. Out of three 3 pointers attempted exactly one was that. Two were desperation shots
- comments about Luka not trusting the others are crap. There were 3 clutch attacks in a row with Luka passing to completely open teammates in clutch minutes.

(03-04-2020, 07:03 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: You wrote up 33 plays of which 7 did not have Luka’s name.

Another one proving how you just write stuff and try to show it how you think it happened. There were 11 actions (out of 33) where Luka was palying off ball or wasn't involved. A couple of times his name appeared in a sentence like Luka was playing off ball (and similar) which you counted as Luka was involved on offense. And to add on those 11, there was another attack where Wright had ball most of the time and passed it to Luka with 6 seconds left to create something. 

But hey, let's go with your takes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109 - by omahen - 03-04-2020, 07:13 PM