Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109
(03-04-2020, 02:10 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: If the excuse is he is injured, and yet he's still getting double and triple teamed, why isn't that all the more reason to get your teammates involved? Surely they can play 4v3 or 4v2 right? Isn't that the basis of spacing the floor anyway?

This is the take I can't agree with, especially not in the Chicago game. Luka took 20 shots, not even most on the team. He was passing all the time, only took 2 shots in the last quarter. So who didn't deliver? Problem is, no one but Luka creates any spacing (with Seth and KP out). 

Funny thing that a line of 23-5-9 is considered as breaking down.

(03-04-2020, 02:27 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: Boban is a give some and take more type player.  Problem is for Rick Carlisle not just that Boban is not a 3 point shooter (although there are some signs he could shoot it with attempts) but Coach has said he thinks the defensive end of the floor is the problem. 

I totally agree on Boban. They knew exactly what they are getting so I really don't understand why they paid more than vet min for how much they are using him. I guess they had plenty of cap space to spend Smile
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109 - by omahen - 03-04-2020, 02:34 PM