Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109
(03-04-2020, 12:11 PM)hakeemfan Wrote: I have made plenty of posts calling Luka a stud. I hope we have him for the next 20 years However he has a lot to improve upon too and if we are all in agreement there then there is nothing to disagree

Majority of your posts are about mistakes of a historically good player. Because Luka became what he is by accident, not by a ton of work. And like Luka and vast Mavs training staff have no idea where he can improve and collectively spend all their time in the clubs instead on working on his game.

I dare to say none of us is claiming Luka is perfect, however your critique is not fair.

(03-04-2020, 12:51 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: The only sure way to get support on this board is to be a fanboy.

Yeah right... Because I am known as a fanboy around here

(03-04-2020, 01:03 PM)hakeemfan Wrote: Maybe I grate on some because I do strongly feel about a few bad things that Luka does game after game. 

The way you write about it it sounds like Lukas game is flawed. In reality, he is one of the best offensive players in the world, who can still get better. And we can only be sure, he will continue to work to be better.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109 - by omahen - 03-04-2020, 01:47 PM