Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109
(03-04-2020, 12:27 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 12:11 PM)hakeemfan Wrote: I will call BS on both of you too. 
I have made plenty of posts calling Luka a stud. I hope we have him for the next 20 years However he has a lot to improve upon too and if we are all in agreement there then there is nothing to disagree   However as long as he continues to engage in the bad habits I will not make excuses for him 

Also it is not surprising on this board that Dirkfan1998 twice has ignored that mavsluvr said the same thing for which I am deemed beyond help.  Par for the course on these boards where two people can say the same thing and one is completely ignored while the other is attacked for the same thing.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I didn’t mean this to be a us vs them type of discussion. 

All of us are Mavs fans. Maybe I grate on some because I do strongly feel about a few bad things that Luka does game after game. 

At the same time, I was upset for him for even an inconsequential ASG where he was benched in the clutch, even though he has fully earned his right to be there despite his age. I was asking for him to give a finger to the veterans and also to Ja and Zion who seemed to have a clique of their own. Just because some of us are critical of some aspects of his game, doesn’t mean that we don’t see how great he is. All of us are Mavs homers at heart.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109 - by hakeemfan - 03-04-2020, 01:03 PM