Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109
If fans think that continuing to engage in something that he is currently poor at is based on his injuries or double teaming, it will just continue to be a problem that lingers. Yes he was clearly affected by his injuries but he was still trying to be ball dominant too. Let go and trust your teammates. Mavsluvr mentioned the same thing. Is he also beyond help?

I never said KP anchors the best defense. I am just saying that he always gives effort on both ends even if he is sometimes overmatched due to his frame. You cannot be the most impactful player if you don’t give constant effort on both ends which is the case with Luka.

Which ties to the 3rd point that he is too focused on offense. I don’t agree that he needs to do that. Dirk had casts that were even weaker but very rarely in all those years did you hear about Dirk taking poor shots. Luka does it consistently. Teammates missing are valid counters but Boban the last game gave an element that usually is not there. There are always options if you want to play more efficiently. There are always excuses if one wants to force bad shots. It is up to Luka to decide what he wants to do. Maybe the solution to all this is just working on an element of the game that he currently does not seem to have...drive. stop on a dime, and hit a mid range jumper. I am hoping that will be a major part of his off season work and less reliance on the step back 3.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Bulls 109 - by hakeemfan - 03-04-2020, 09:36 AM