Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe: Three women able to play in NBA...
(01-23-2020, 10:43 AM)mtrot Wrote: and nobody seems to be able to do anything to stop it.
and there is the double edged sword.
Like Reply
Surely they could be spot up shooters and make some open threes but playing defense would be a huge liability.
Like Reply
(01-23-2020, 10:43 AM)mtrot Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 10:40 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Kobe obviously knows more than me about basketball and judging talent....but...knowing more doesn't make you infallible or shield you from being wrong.

I remember I played some pickup ball when I was in college with some of the girls from the college team there.  I'm nothing outstanding, and they were definitely skilled...but naw... we won and we all had to hold back a bit. Consequently, I also caught some of the guys on the university's team over in the gym a a year or so later...got it handed to me.  

I played in the intramural league one year and the redshirt football players had a team...sick...the college girls team would have had ZERO chance even against another sport's athletes.

That's apples to apples, and while the sample size it small, it taught me that I just don't think that in sports where speed, strength and bulk is paramount, that women can't compete with men.  Just my limited personal experience and my opinion.

The first woman to play in the NBA will be a girl named Hanna who used to go by Harold until about 2 years ago...straight up...watch for it.
Lol, I seriously think it that may happen in the WNBA.  They are already being allowed to compete against and beat women in track and field at the high school level, and nobody seems to be able to do anything to stop it.
There is an MMA fighter that has twice broken opponents' skull.
Like Reply
(01-23-2020, 12:08 PM)speedkilz88 Wrote: There is an MMA fighter that has twice broken opponents' skull.
Oh that double edged sword cuts deeper the other way.

(01-23-2020, 08:45 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Team sports that aren´t focussing on individual athleticism are the best options for women.
Soooo, League of Legends is a possibility.
Like Reply
A person that identifies as a lesbian woman and doesn’t want to have the surgery.
Like Reply
Maybe Parsons can revive his career and go into the Hall of Fame as the trailblazer that became the first person who identifies as a lesbian female. Although that doesn’t help his lawyers claim.
Like Reply
I wouldn't say Kobe's smoking the good stuff. I'm guessing he has daughters. The most obnoxious feminists I know are always men with daughters, and yeah he's full of it on this one.
Like Reply
(01-23-2020, 09:50 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: You guys have to be trolling. Women can't compete against the best men in Basketball, Football, Baseball, MMA, Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, etc.

You know what... That's OK. Women have many other skills that they are better than men at.

Really?  Huh Hmm, what comes to mind?  Angel Not sure.  Rolleyes
Like Reply
Kobe is obviously full of it here, but there was a poster on a Suns forum, who used to play pickup games with the local d1 players who said that Taurasi played with them sometimes, and was able to hold her own. Other posters on the forum confirmed that this guy was reputable, and a good basketball player. He also said that Mugsey Bogues would come up there and destroy any takers one on one.
Like Reply