Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
66.67%
6 66.67%
Sixers
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 39: PHI (25-15) @ DAL (24-15) | 109-91 win
The Mavs are only close because of the Sixers' inability to shoot so far.

Time to let Barea run offense for a bit.

Lol, Delon is so good he make the shot -- when it was a pass!
Like Reply
We have only taken 1 3 so far. Interesting
Like Reply
We need the aggressive Delon, not the dribble into the lane and pass it back out Delon.
Like Reply
Luka to the bench early. I like it. 3 TO, no D and passive on O. Let's see if he wakes up.
Like Reply
(01-11-2020, 08:55 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: We need the aggressive Delon, not the dribble into the lane and pass it back out Delon.
Exactly.
Like Reply
Luka is completly out of it. I think he really needs the allstar break. Looking gassed 5 minutes into the game.
Effort is just as bad as it was yesterday. He turns the ball over and walks back on defense.
Like Reply
Even when we get a steal, we give it right back. Angry
Like Reply
76ers are missing everything. Would already be over if they could hit an open jumper.
Like Reply
(01-11-2020, 08:56 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Luka is completly out of it. I think he really needs the allstar break. Looking gassed 5 minutes into the game.
Effort is just as bad as it was yesterday. He turns the ball over and walks back on defense.

Not seeing that normal joy that he plays with, I think its more mental at this point.
Like Reply
(01-11-2020, 08:59 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: 76ers are missing everything. Would already be over if they could hit an open jumper.
True, except for all these dunks we are giving them off turnovers. Dodgy
Like Reply
Turnovers suck
Like Reply
(01-11-2020, 08:55 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Luka to the bench early. I like it. 3 TO, no D and passive on O. Let's see if he wakes up.

I find that I enjoy watching the Mavs more when Luka is taking a break on the bench.  More guys get involved; it's just more interesting to watch..  that's just me..
Like Reply
This is one of these games, where I wish Carlisle would just throw Reaves out there and say: show me something, play your arse off, when nobody else will. I mean effort is the whole point of Powell´s existence afterall.
Like Reply
(01-11-2020, 09:05 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: This is one of these games, where I wish Carlisle would just throw Reaves out there and say: show me something, play your arse off, when nobody else will.  I mean effort is the whole point of Powell´s existence afterall.

I kinda agree.

That last layup make by Burke was a sequence that was so indicative of this game...

Missed shot by philly, which they secure, and then someone drives with almost zero resistance to within 1 foot of the rim.

We just suck right now with getting loose balls.
Like Reply
9 offensive rebounds given and 8 turnovers is crazy bad for one quarter.
Like Reply
Getting destroyed in the paint again. If the TDL passes by and we don't get another big....
Like Reply
(01-11-2020, 09:09 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Getting destroyed in the paint again. If the TDL passes by and we don't get another big....

We really need a 4/5

- that is more mobile than Boban
- that is stronger than Powell
- that is more durable that KP
Like Reply
Sure, Luka made that three, but I don't like the way he ignored a wide open Maxi and forced it up.
Like Reply
2 assists so far. Ballmovement is terrible.
Like Reply
That's it Luka, play your game man..
Refs gonna ref, dont let it get off your game
Like Reply