Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT THE???????? LeBron ahead of Luka in AS voting -- workaround to fix that
ALERT!  ALERT!  ALERT!  ALERT!

[Image: All-Star-VOTES-1-9-2020.jpg]

image upload

To your computers and phones!!!!  Come on...what KIND OF BOT IS DOING THIS?
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
I vote every single day and exclude LeBron and Giannis from my vote.
Like Reply
(01-09-2020, 02:48 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I vote every single day and exclude LeBron and Giannis from my vote.

100...me too.

Do you know you can vote on the ballot on nba.com once a day AND you can Google "NBA All Star Voting" and vote AGAIN on that ballot....not that I'm doing that.
Like Reply
Am I the only one that votes for Boban. I had high hopes for another random Mavs player at least ranking high in the fan vote.
Like Reply
(01-09-2020, 03:17 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Am I the only one that votes for Boban. I had high hopes for another random Mavs player at least ranking high in the fan vote.
For the West I always vote Luka and THJ as the guards. Then I vote KP, DFS and Maxi at the forwards.
Like Reply
I wonder how many votes Luka lost when they didn’t have him listed for a day or so?  I think they want LBJ to be captain and not Luka.  I don’t trust their gatekeepers in keeping this fair.
Like Reply
How to Vote For Luka over and over
1)  Go to vote.nba.com in Incognito
2)  Vote (my email worked twice)
3)  Close Browser
4)  Open new Incognito Browser Repeat
Like Reply
(01-09-2020, 05:13 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: How to Vote For Luka over and over
1)  Go to vote.nba.com in Incognito
2)  Vote (my email worked twice)
3)  Close Browser
4)  Open new Incognito Browser Repeat
https://media.giphy.com/media/SILTTkiXIQ.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thank you.

BUT, I actually got that from Twitter (follower of LockedOnMavs put it up and they retweeted it.)

Btw...I've voted 21 times today....I dare all of you to BEAT THAT!!!! 

If you don't, you are personally endorsing Nick Saban and Alabama as the greatest coach and team of all time AND saying that you want to marry Dwayne Wade...and have him lead you around on a leash....for the rest of your life...while you wear a halter top that says "I Love Tim Duncan, and he has NEVER fouled anyone...ever..."
Like Reply
I don't really care about the fan vote after last season's voting failed to get him in.

Still, I voted
Like Reply
(01-09-2020, 02:48 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I vote every single day and exclude LeBron and Giannis from my vote.

Are the captains the top vote getters from the 2 conferences, or the top 2 overall?  Always thought it was the latter, hence Giannis is in my daily ballot (along with 5 mavs, Kemba, Dragic, Siakam, and Sabonis).  In the google one I vote 10 Mavs every day.
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 01:07 AM)radioaktiv Wrote:

Are the captains the top vote getters from the 2 conferences, or the top 2 overall?  Always thought it was the latter, hence Giannis is in my daily ballot (along with 5 mavs, Kemba, Dragic, Siakam, and Sabonis).  In the google one I vote 10 Mavs every day.
I think conference. But not sure. I mean the entire concept is kinda outdated tbh. I don't see the point anymore in splitting it into West and East, if you dont do West vs. East in the game.

If 1 conference has 2 more players who deserves to be an allstar, it should be possible for them to make it. And have less allstars from the other conference. In the end you have a player who is a 5 time allstar because he played in a weak conference, while the same player ends his career as a 0 time allstar, because he played in a stacked conference.
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 04:35 AM)sefant Wrote: I think conference. But not sure. I mean the entire concept is kinda outdated tbh. I don't see the point anymore in splitting it into West and East, if you dont do West vs. East in the game.

If 1 conference has 2 more players who deserves to be an allstar, it should be possible for them to make it. And have less allstars from the other conference. In the end you have a player who is a 5 time allstar because he played in a weak conference, while the same player ends his career as a 0 time allstar, because he played in a stacked conference.
The reason this will always be hard to make happen is cause the conf who has less stars will never vote with the conf that has more. The teams with little history of all stars could care less also.
Like Reply
[Image: VOTE-TODAY.jpg]

10th is TODAY!
Like Reply
(01-10-2020, 08:23 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 04:35 AM)sefant Wrote: I think conference. But not sure. I mean the entire concept is kinda outdated tbh. I don't see the point anymore in splitting it into West and East, if you dont do West vs. East in the game.

The reason this will always be hard to make happen is cause the conf who has less stars will never vote with the conf that has more. The teams with little history of all stars could care less also.

One captain from each conference.
Like Reply
I've voted 5 times today and it's a double day so really 10 votes so far for me.
Like Reply
bump this
Like Reply
Anyone see the recent totals?
Like Reply
Jan 16th is the next update.
Like Reply
Votes count double today. Let's get Luka named Captain of the West!
Like Reply