Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
6 50.00%
Nuggets
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 37: DEN (26-11) @ DAL (23-14) | 106-107 loss
Why did DFS throw that back out? We did not need a 3 pointer.   He could have pulled up for a short jump shot.
Like Reply
Terrible just terrible
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:00 PM)Hypermav Wrote: That was dumb.
Oh, the ol DFS throw it away play.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:02 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: So I turned the game on about 7 minutes left in the 4th and they have scored 6 points. They have run Luka/Dwight PnR almost every possession. Just stop. It's not working.

Coaching is so bad for the Mavs
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:02 PM)mtrot Wrote: Why did DFS throw that back out? We did not need a 3 pointer.   He could have pulled up for a short jump shot.
I think he was scared to mess up and then he messed up.
Like Reply
I hate to keep saying this but Luka has to get better at the end of games. He's really been playing bad in late game situations lately except against the Bulls.
Like Reply
Im so pissed off. Speechless.
Like Reply
Surprise. Another shit play at the end of a game.
Like Reply
Powell + Wright just kills spacing too much offensively. Rough night for DFS.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 09:59 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: luka seems to think  he should get some jordan calls on every attempt and lately has been playing to get fouled more than to score. and the 3s are like great when they go in but bad shots
This is an awful take. What was the stat the other night? 36 straight drives with no foul call?
Like Reply
Unless something changes with our clutch play, we are going to be a easy out for someone in the playoffs. We are just atrocious at the end of games.
Like Reply
Also,  What would it have hurt to bring in Boban to defend Joker on that last play?
Like Reply
This team just isn't good enough this year but oh well. They will make the playoffs, which is better than I expected. They'll get swept but we just have to live with it
Like Reply
When does KP come back?
Like Reply
lol man. it was fun while it lasted but with luka in this look for fouls mode first and everyone else standing around like zombies on the 3 point line...... its not fun and the results speak for themselves. Teams are just working luka knowing the refs aren't gonna call a foul every possession and our coach is dumbfounded to make any adjustments. And no Maxi on Joker that last possession? Our plays are both easy to predict and easy to stop with this "only 3s" mindset.

Rick has taken the medicine cubes was on where he thinks hes the smart one in the room. ughh (end rant)
Like Reply
Suicide drills for the entire team. The amount of mind blowingly dumb plays in the clutch is growing.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:02 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: So I turned the game on about 7 minutes left in the 4th and they have scored 6 points. They have run Luka/Dwight PnR almost every possession. Just stop. It's not working.

This game never should have been down to the final play. They pissed away half of the 4th quarter.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:06 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Unless something changes with our clutch play, we are going to be a easy out for someone in the playoffs. We are just atrocious at the end of games.

No, no, no. 

You clearly missed the fact that the Mavs have been losing games in the FIRST quarter.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:04 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 10:02 PM)mtrot Wrote: Why did DFS throw that back out? We did not need a 3 pointer.   He could have pulled up for a short jump shot.
I think he was scared to mess up and then he messed up.
 My impression is that a lot of the Mavs are afraid to mess up and consequently messing up.
Like Reply
Btw where was the JJB defends Jokic play? Jokic always lowers his shoulder into the defender. Not like Kleber or DFS could stand their ground one on one either. At least JJB forces the refs to make the call either way.
Like Reply