Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
6 50.00%
Nuggets
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 37: DEN (26-11) @ DAL (23-14) | 106-107 loss
as i complain luka starts goin ham. taking it to denver or passin off for scores
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 09:19 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: What is Jeff Van Used-to-be-something's issue?  He has been all over Luka tonight (I'm way behind on DVR.)  Dipstick!

To be fair, and it's something I don't like, Luka complains to the refs constantly.
Like Reply
Jokic killing us
Like Reply
Good Jokic is here.  Mavs did well to match that outburst.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 09:12 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 08:56 PM)Darth Cuban Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 08:45 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: this sorta ticky tack calling and FTS every other play down is just as boring as just chucking 3s. O how i wish for the days of KIDD/DIRK/JET even though JET would piss me off sometimes with silly 3s/early shot clock pull ups.

So as a Mavs fan Luka just isn’t exciting enough for you, that you have to long for the good old days?
no i like doncic but am still spoiled i guess from watching Dirk punish teams with his postups and quick spin/pivot moves. Pull up 3s early in the clock piss me off from any player even when they go in because its not smart basketball. Same with driving to get fouled more than score. Luka's a boss in his own way but I guess i want him to play even more like a vet (less complaining about missed calls leading to 4-5 fast breaks, less pullup 3s, better team defense.
Dirk, Kidd, and Jet were not above taking the quick open three, even in transition. I mean by the time Kidd was a Mav the only shot he could make was a three. Also, it’s usually bad basketball to pass up an open three, regardless of what the shot clock says, and Luka is not driving to the basket to get fouled more than to score or dish.
Like Reply
Nice job bench.........................................
Like Reply
Denver's bigs are destroying us.
Like Reply
Jackson needs to boxout. He is the PF. He is under the rim. Kleber contested the jumper on the perimeter. Plumlee is rolling to the rim. It is his job to stop him.

Trade Jackson. The guy has no future on this team. Terrible defense again and again.
Like Reply
Luka in early love it

(01-08-2020, 09:33 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Jackson needs to boxout. He is the PF. He is under the rim. Kleber contested the jumper on the perimeter. Plumlee is rolling to the rim. It is his job to stop him.

Trade Jackson. The guy has no future on this team. Terrible defense again and again.

He is not a a pf it is absurd he is playing there he is solid on D but can't play the 4
Like Reply
Jackson might need to just stick to open jump shots. He keeps getting blocked on that spin move.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 09:37 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Luka in early love it

(01-08-2020, 09:33 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Jackson needs to boxout. He is the PF. He is under the rim. Kleber contested the jumper on the perimeter. Plumlee is rolling to the rim. It is his job to stop him.

He is not a a pf it is absurd he is playing there he is solid  on D but can't play the  4

He is lost. Completly out of position on backdoor plays and not boxing out.
Like Reply
Bingo. Jackson has no business playing the 4. For the jillionith time, we need another big in the rotation.
Like Reply
Wright again passes up the wide open three.  Dives and gets blocked.
Like Reply
Bad decision by Luka. Curry was wide open for 3.
Like Reply
we need a player skill combo machine. If we could combine the skills of DFS and JJ, Maxi/Powell, Delon/brunson, we'd be good
Like Reply
why is Jokic shooting FTs. Mavs not over the limit and he gets fouled on the rebound. Over the back or lose ball. Not a shooting foul
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 09:46 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: why is Jokic shooting FTs. Mavs not over the limit and he gets fouled on the rebound. Over the back or lose ball. Not a shooting foul
Ya wtf is that

Seriously f these refs
Like Reply
THJ is chucking. RC needs to stop him.
Like Reply
Really don't like Wright and Luka on the floor together.
Like Reply
Refs swallowing the whistle again.
Like Reply