Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
6 50.00%
Nuggets
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 37: DEN (26-11) @ DAL (23-14) | 106-107 loss
Sloppy and not enough energy. Luka needs to focus
Like Reply
weak call. ball dont lie
Like Reply
Ticky tack call
Like Reply
Luka needs to get it together. He could be playing so much better if he would get locked in and quit messing around.
Like Reply
What are these calls for Jokic?

F these refs
Like Reply
Not a smart foul there Luka

We're up 3 at the half over the #2 seed in the West. I'll take it, but we need to be better in the 2nd half to win this one.
Like Reply
this sorta ticky tack calling and FTS every other play down is just as boring as just chucking 3s. O how i wish for the days of KIDD/DIRK/JET even though JET would piss me off sometimes with silly 3s/early shot clock pull ups.
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 08:45 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: this sorta ticky tack calling and FTS every other play down is just as boring as just chucking 3s. O how i wish for the days of KIDD/DIRK/JET even though JET would piss me off sometimes with silly 3s/early shot clock pull ups.

So as a Mavs fan Luka just isn’t exciting enough for you, that you have to long for the good old days?
Like Reply
Jeff Brren sucks
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 08:56 PM)Darth Cuban Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 08:45 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: this sorta ticky tack calling and FTS every other play down is just as boring as just chucking 3s. O how i wish for the days of KIDD/DIRK/JET even though JET would piss me off sometimes with silly 3s/early shot clock pull ups.

So as a Mavs fan Luka just isn’t exciting enough for you, that you have to long for the good old days?
This...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
What happened with Lukas floater. He used to torch opposing bigs with it. Rarely uses it these days.
Like Reply

The style of shooting  50  threes is a  ugly to watch
Like Reply
Luka is playing too sloppy. He really needs to wake up and build us a lead.
Like Reply
Luka just needs to relax and compose himself.
Like Reply
Here we go

Luka snatching ankles
Like Reply
More step-back 2-pointers, Luka!
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 09:05 PM)bartlettbear Wrote:

The style of shooting  50  threes is a  ugly to watch
Luka is anything but ugly to watch. Maybe find something else to do.
Like Reply

no i like doncic but am still spoiled i guess from watching Dirk punish teams with his postups and quick spin/pivot moves. Pull up 3s early in the clock piss me off from any player even when they go in because its not smart basketball. Same with driving to get fouled more than score. Luka's a boss in his own way but I guess i want him to play even more like a vet (less complaining about missed calls leading to 4-5 fast breaks, less pullup 3s, better team defense.
Like Reply
Luka looks a little gassed and that's when he tends to shoot threes during his off nights.
Like Reply
What is Jeff Van Used-to-be-something's issue?  He has been all over Luka tonight (I'm way behind on DVR.)  Dipstick!
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply