Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Hornets
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 35: CHA (15-23) @ DAL (22-13) | 120-123 OT loss
If they don´t make a trade, they should look at buying out Lee and replacing him somebody like Faried.
Like Reply
Seriously. Get JJB out of the game. Mavs won´t get a stop as long as he plays. His lateral quickness is as bad as Dirks was last year and to make matters worse he has no length to make up for it.
I don´t know what Brunson did do earn the bench treatment but he is clearly better than JJB.
Like Reply
pls dont be a loss..pls dont be a loss..
Like Reply
(01-04-2020, 09:00 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Seriously. Get JJB out of the game. Mavs won´t get a stop as long as he plays. His lateral quickness is as bad as Dirks was last year and to make matters worse he has no length to make up for it.
I don´t know what Brunson did do earn the bench treatment but he is clearly better than JJB.
Eh, I'm not sure about that.  Sometimes, Brunson looks great, other times terrible.  And Brunson has very little lateral quickness either, as he is constantly letting guys go right around him.
Like Reply
If they shoot 0% 3pt it will probably be a loss

Rough start.
Someone needs to step up, maybe even put Reeves in for some energy.
Like Reply
Awful quarter
Like Reply
(01-04-2020, 09:04 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 09:00 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Seriously. Get JJB out of the game. Mavs won´t get a stop as long as he plays. His lateral quickness is as bad as Dirks was last year and to make matters worse he has no length to make up for it.
Eh, I'm not sure about that.  Sometimes, Brunson looks great, other times terrible.  And Brunson has very little lateral quickness either, as he is constantly letting guys go right around him.

Compared to JJB Brunson is the lovechild of Rodman and Payton. The entire defense scheme is build around ways to hide JJB and he still gets exposed. Same for lineups with Boban.
Mavs are forced to pre rotate or play zone. If the opponent is hitting 3s both are unplayable.
Like Reply
Rough start
Like Reply
4 guard line up...
Like Reply
Come on Delon, bailing them out

Grab a freaking rebound guys!
Like Reply
Mavs still not getting enough lane penetration.
Like Reply
trying to talk myself into Andre Drummond...
Like Reply
(01-04-2020, 09:14 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: trying to talk myself into Andre Drummond...
Good one!
Like Reply
i tell u EVERY GAME at least TWICE, when curry and brunson are on the floor we give up 2nd and 3rd chances on a post up like there. Finally powell drew the charge! hes the worst rebounding big and doesn't offer much help defending the paint.
Like Reply
This has to be on RC. Go back to the normal lineups. Luka playing 1st & 3rd and half of 2nd & 4th. Kleber and Curry should go to the starting unit. Kwame Powell can't do anything withou Luka.
Like Reply
Imagine giving up 5 off rebs on one possession. 3 Mavs watching 2 Hornets missing the putback again and again and again...
No hustle award goes to Doncic, Brunson and Powell.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/O1DJfwp4vaNVe/giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(01-04-2020, 09:14 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: trying to talk myself into Andre Drummond...
I don’t care much for Drummond but I seriously question if our rebounding is ‚legit‘

Powell and KP had their issues even after FTs at times this year. I would not be surprised to see that become a concern in the playoffs in the clutch. Both can easily be pushed off their spots when it matters. 

I have little trust there
Like Reply
Umm, earth to Rick, small ball lineup is getting abused by the Hornets.
Like Reply
Man, these guys need to wake up. If we were a fan base like Philly, we’d be booing these guys off the court for this terrible play/effort
Like Reply