INJURY: Broekhoff suffered a fracture of the proximal head of his left fibula
Video 
http://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/1...8071620608

http://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1212455551482912768
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
So your telling me it broke off?
Like Reply
Wouldn´t be suprised to see Roby or Reaves on the bench in the coming weeks.
Like Reply
So that's why he didn't make an appearance in the Thunder game. Sucks
Like Reply
Could see a Devin Harris move if Broekhoff is done for the season.
Like Reply
(01-01-2020, 05:34 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Could see a Devin Harris move if Broekhoff is done for the season.

Depending on how bad he fractured it but usually a fibula fracture is at least 6 weeks. It could be very likely that he's out at least 8 weeks, but thats just my opinion based on the limited knowledge we have so far. If Broekhoff is out for 6 weeks he's looking for an end of Febuary return. 

So not quite a season ending injury, but I think the Mavs would want some production these next coming months. 

As to the Captain returning, I wouldn't mind it, but that'd just push Brunson even further out of the lineup.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Free Josh Reaves
Like Reply
(01-01-2020, 09:51 PM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: Free Josh Reaves

Seconded!
Like Reply
(01-01-2020, 08:29 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 05:34 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Could see a Devin Harris move if Broekhoff is done for the season.

Depending on how bad he fractured it but usually a fibula fracture is at least 6 weeks. It could be very likely that he's out at least 8 weeks, but thats just my opinion based on the limited knowledge we have so far. If Broekhoff is out for 6 weeks he's looking for an end of Febuary return. 

So not quite a season ending injury, but I think the Mavs would want some production these next coming months. 

As to the Captain returning, I wouldn't mind it, but that'd just push Brunson even further out of the lineup.

I would welcome pushing Brunson out of the rotation.  Dude needs to spend time in Rick's doghouse.  He stopped playing like a point guard and decided he was going to start hunting shots and not playing defense.  He has been unbelievably frustrating to watch this season.
Like Reply
Ideally Lee can pick up a few minutes today with THJ and Broekhoff being out. I think it’s important to see if he can get into a rythm at all before the trade deadline and these next few games provide a perfect opportunity.
Like Reply
(01-01-2020, 08:29 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:

I was going to say no to Harris, but you just sold me.   Heart
Like Reply