Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYK at IND: Game 6 Thread
Brunson is having a tough go of it tonight. He has missed like 11 shots in a row, and seems to be forcing things on offense to me. 

Siakam looks GREAT. I'm so happy for him that he's in the perfect situation for him to flourish. I really wanted him in Dallas, but he probably fits better with Turner than he would've with Lively, if I'm being honest.
Like Reply
Everyone on IND is playing well. That Nembhard guy seems scared to shoot to me, passing up WIDE open looks.
Like Reply
Now Nembhard gets a tech with under a second left to go in the half. Not great, Bob.
Like Reply
IND closed the half with a 17-5 run. Lots of Siakam.
Like Reply
Loved Brunson when he was a Mav. Glad he’s been such a great fit in NY.

He’s very smart, very skilled. Makes his teammates better.

But he’s got some very real physical limitations. He’s small, and not a great athlete. So he struggles to defend a 6’6” scorer. Heaven forbid he gets switched onto a big in the paint.
Like Reply
120-84 FT disparity over the first five games. 13-7 today. Whatever it takes...
Like Reply
hahahaha, the patented Carlisle timeout, 38 seconds into the 3rd quarter!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
(05-17-2024, 09:00 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: hahahaha, the patented Carlisle timeout, 38 seconds into the 3rd quarter!

Two defensive breakdowns. Enough to land a player in the doghouse for the rest of the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
So far, IND has taken it to NY. Playing much harder.
Like Reply
Just love RC's offense. So much movement. Multiple actions on every single possession. Always forces the defense to move before the real action starts.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid, KillerLeft, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
(05-17-2024, 09:06 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Just love RC's offense. So much movement. Multiple actions on every single possession. Always forces the defense to move before the real action starts.

And he has the perfect PG to run it. 

Siakam has added a nice element, too. Gets used a LITTLE BIT like Dirk in Dallas. Lots of elbow/high post.
Like Reply
I know Myles Turner isn't the most consistent player in the world, but I really admire his game and think he's way underrated.
Like Reply
(05-17-2024, 09:10 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I know Myles Turner isn't the most consistent player in the world, but I really admire his game and think he's way underrated.

He turned into a legit 2nd/3rd scoring option after RC arrived. Just needed a pick and roll/pop heavy system to shine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Siakam's midrange game is higher level than the world knows.
Like Reply
Man, they are smothering Brunson.
Like Reply
Haliburton!!!
Like Reply
Haliburton has it on lock tonight. What a fun player. to watch!
Like Reply
Hey, I have a great idea. How about the other two remaining series go to game 7's, whereas the Mavs take care of freaking business tomorrow night? That'd be wonderful.
[-] The following 3 users Like Scott41theMavs's post:
  • KillerLeft, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Nesmith has the PJ Tucker build. Massive frame with good lateral quickness. Nightmare matchup for players that like to push off.
Like Reply
(05-17-2024, 09:18 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Hey, I have a great idea. How about the other two remaining series go to game 7's, whereas the Mavs take care of freaking business tomorrow night? That'd be wonderful.

That's the dream!
Like Reply