Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ran into Luka in a Sports Bar
[Image: unnamed%20(21).jpg]
I live in extreme south Texas, Brownsville, where the Cowboys are King and NBA fans are typically Spurs fans.  What a joy it was to run into this young family. (The beautiful wife is out of the picture.)  They've named their young son Luka.

WAB
[-] The following 7 users Like WildArkieBoy's post:
  • fifteenth, Lukedoncic, MFFL, michaeltex, MrGoat, SleepingHero, The Jom
Like Reply
(04-24-2024, 08:40 PM)WildArkieBoy Wrote: [Image: unnamed%20(21).jpg]
I live in extreme south Texas, Brownsville, where the Cowboys are King and NBA fans are typically Spurs fans.  What a joy it was to run into this young family. (The beautiful wife is out of the picture.)  They've named their young son Luka.

WAB

Luka hit the fountain of youth there!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(04-24-2024, 10:49 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka hit the fountain of youth there!
Oh I thought he has his signature shoes from Jordan Brand. Very delicate that he is wearing adidas privately!
Like Reply
(04-25-2024, 12:23 AM)WillE Wrote: Oh I thought he has his signature shoes from Jordan Brand. Very delicate that he is wearing adidas privately!

On a related note: I never understood why Adidas was never able to sign Dirk and he was always going with Nike. The home of adidas isn’t too far from Würzburg.
Like Reply
(04-25-2024, 12:26 AM)Knutsen Wrote: On a related note: I never understood why Adidas was never able to sign Dirk and he was always going with Nike. The home of adidas isn’t too far from Würzburg.

adidas can't even sign the German national soccer team anymore.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Halfnir's post:
  • Knutsen
Like Reply
(04-25-2024, 12:26 AM)Knutsen Wrote: On a related note: I never understood why Adidas was never able to sign Dirk and he was always going with Nike. The home of adidas isn’t too far from Würzburg.
Well, Dirk was probably never seen as marketable enough.

But I agree that Adidas should be able to build something credible for and with Dirk, that Nike never could. I just bet, Dirk doesn't want any of that...
[-] The following 1 user Likes WillE's post:
  • Knutsen
Like Reply
(04-24-2024, 08:40 PM)WildArkieBoy Wrote: [Image: unnamed%20(21).jpg]

WAB

I haven't been to Brownsville in probably 20 years or so. But this is awesome to see
Like Reply