Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-1) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (1-0)
This rotation has been stupid. No Green at all in second quarter?
Like Reply
PJ asleep on the boxout. All the small mistakes add up. Mavs offense looks better than the Clippers but it's a one possession game because they make more mistakes. Unforced errors. Turnovers and missed freethrows.
Like Reply
Pacers first team to win a road game. Can we be the second?
Like Reply
Terrible final 2 possessions from Luka. Too many turnover by the Mavs too
Like Reply
Not a perfect half from PJ (or anyone), but he's playing soooo hard on defense.

Overall, good half. Need to cut down on the errors.
Like Reply
This game is a tussle in the mud.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Terrible finish to the quarter. PJ is killing us tonight
Like Reply
Should be up more than 4. It may be one of those games.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 10:23 PM)GATA Wrote: Terrible finish to the quarter.  PJ is killing us tonight

Lol. He's one of the main reasons they have the lead.
[-] The following 4 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Arioch, Mavs2021, MFFL, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Luka is going for the flashy hero ball play every single time. Wasted so many possessions.
Like Reply
Hilariously the news rules have made us a great defensive team, buit exposes our offensive flaws. So many bad passes due to insecurities to shoot, bad finishes at the rim and mostly poor FTs. There is a lot of self-doubt on the offensive end. We clearly now need to prioritize upgardes to our offensive talent. That THJ decided to tank 2024 really hurts.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BolsDamols, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Hate that 2 for 1 schtick in a game with this magnitude - just get the best shot possible.. regular season, sure.
Like Reply
Better take advantage of Kawhi's rust. Because he's eventually going to get it going at some point in the series.
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 10:26 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Hilariously the news rules have made us a great defensive team, buit exposes our offensive flaws. So many bad passes due to insecurities to shoot, bad finishes at the rim and mostly poor FTs. There is a lot of self-doubt on the offensive end. We clearly now need to prioritize upgardes to our offensive talent. That THJ decided to tank 2024 really hurts.

Yeah, Hardaway's yips are really hurting the team at this point. If he could just find what he had during the first half of the season, this would be a dangerous team. 

Honestly, I'd take about 5 bricks from him, at this point. They really need someone unafraid to shoot. Badly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Barkley on national TV saying Luka should give the ball up earlier.

I completely agree.
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 10:31 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Barkley on national TV saying Luka should give the ball up earlier.

I completely agree.

Yup. Needs to play off the ball more. He thinks he has to make every play. Trust your teammates.
Like Reply
Green and Maxi should start the second half.
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 10:31 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Barkley on national TV saying Luka should give the ball up earlier.

I completely agree.

In the context of being more decisive, I agree...shoot it, pass it, drive it..just be decisive and dont 2nd guess
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

I completely agree.

His decision making has been beyond bad. Thankfully his talent allows him to create something out of nothing more often than not. But if I see one more 35ft three or a fastbreak that ends with him slowing down to take a contested stepback three I am going to lose it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • From Dirk to Luka
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 10:34 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: In the context of being more decisive, I agree...shoot it, pass it, drive it..just be decisive and dont 2nd guess

Yes, I'm with you, and I acknowledge that he should have the ball the most on the team, and much more than most players, but...too often, he does the thing you didn't mention: hold it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BolsDamols
Like Reply