Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
youzigizag and fifteenth's conversation
(04-20-2024, 09:54 PM)fifteenth Wrote: LOL, I'm not playing dumb! If you can't be more clear then I guess this is going to be pretty repetitive.

desperate.

the dark side isnt so great is it?
Like Reply
I'm on my work computer. I can't stay here and do this forever. If you want to take a shot at being less general about what I did to offend you, then I'm here for it. But if we're just going to go in circles, I'll have to head out. And I'll be careful not to be offensive if I respond to your posts.

I really thought we'd talk about something. But you're just saying the same stuff over and over again.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 09:55 PM)youzigizag Wrote: desperate.

the dark side isnt so great is it?

no, not desperate. you're not very good at guessing motives

And I don't know what you mean by the dark side.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 09:57 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I'm on my work computer. I can't stay here and do this forever. If you want to take a shot at being less general about what I did to offend you, then I'm here for it. But if we're just going to go in circles, I'll have to head out. And I'll be careful not to be offensive if I respond to your posts.

I really thought we'd talk about something. But you're just saying the same stuff over and over again.

desperate chatgpt
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 09:58 PM)youzigizag Wrote: desperate chatgpt

Alrighty then. My new guess is that you're just messing with me. You weren't up for a genuine conversation.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 09:59 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Alrighty then. My new guess is that you're just messing with me. You weren't up for a genuine conversation.

prove being bad is good

you cant

so why keep failing at it?
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 10:01 PM)youzigizag Wrote: prove being bad is good

you cant

so why keep failing at it?

Do other people know what you're talking about when you say stuff like that? I wonder if I played your game long enough whether I'd get to the real person.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 10:02 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Do other people know what you're talking about when you say stuff like that? I wonder if I played your game long enough whether I'd get to the real person.

total failure and total defeat.

all you have left is torture the subject...

what a great Creator...put misery into existence.   

its definitely the existence i would create for others.

i would step on my dogs throat for not fetching me a beer from my fridge.  sounds reasonable, right?  

sounds like intelligence isnt a thing if intelligence is pooping down "lesser" beings throats.  thats not intelligence at all.

intelligence solves the issue.
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 10:07 PM)youzigizag Wrote: total failure and total defeat.

all you have left is torture the subject...

what a great Creator...put misery into existence.   

its definitely the existence i would create for others.

i would step on my dogs throat for not fetching me a beer from my fridge.  sounds reasonable, right?  

sounds like intelligence isnt a thing if intelligence is pooping down "lesser" beings throats.  thats not intelligence at all.

intelligence solves the issue.

So, you want me to try to unpack your riddles? You're hurt and blaming God? And I'm getting mixed into this because I offended you in some posts? Is that closer to the truth?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 10:11 PM)fifteenth Wrote: So, you want me to try to unpack your riddles? You're hurt and blaming God? And I'm getting mixed into this because I offended you in some posts? Is that closer to the truth?

You win the Larry O'brien side stepper award.

Be proud of it...for your fake kids...and their education.
Like Reply
OK, pal. I gotta get outa here. If you want to try again, and you want a friend, I'm your huckleberry. I'm sorry for offending you in my posts. I'll try to not do that. See you on the forum.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 10:22 PM)youzigizag Wrote: You win the Larry O'brien side stepper award.

Be proud of it...for your fake kids...and their education.

OK. Still don't know what any of that means. I meant it when I said I'm sorry for offending you in my posts. Goodnight and see you on the forum.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 10:23 PM)fifteenth Wrote: OK, pal. I gotta get outa here. If you want to try again, and you want a friend, I'm your huckleberry. I'm sorry for offending you in my posts. I'll try to not do that. See you on the forum.

you cant even realize how trash you are for existence...you are strictly true or false...and have no feelings.

you contradict yourself and want bad to be good...but cant figure it out...and hate yourself for it....so you take it out on others.

you know i am right and want to shame me for it...and cant justify the shaming.

i won.
Like Reply
The classic zigzag word salad. He lasted way longer than last time.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-21-2024, 12:48 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: The classic zigzag word salad. He lasted way longer than last time.

What am I reading here? Zigzag trying to make fifteenth prove that he‘s not a ChatGPT-chatbot and fifteenth not understanding the task? Strange stuff. Let’s go Mavs!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Knutsen's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
(04-21-2024, 05:16 AM)Knutsen Wrote: What am I reading here? Zigzag trying to make fifteenth prove that he‘s not a ChatGPT-chatbot and fifteenth not understanding the task? Strange stuff. Let’s go Mavs!

You're reading the ramblings of nonsense.

Every few months zigzag goes out of his way to prove his reality...? I don't know. It never makes any sense. It's word salad akin to the crazy homeless man on the street yelling equal nonsense. 

Nothing to take from it other than passing entertainment.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply