Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks
Although it was a disappointing loss, I just checked the betting sites, and surprisingly we’re actually favoured to win BOTH of the next two games and win the series 4-2.

Vegas is the most informed and reliable opinion out there, and if they favor the mavs, who are we to second guess…
Like Reply
(Today, 08:14 AM)Lukedoncic Wrote: Although it was a disappointing loss, I just checked the betting sites, and surprisingly we’re actually favoured to win BOTH of the next two games and win the series 4-2.

Vegas is the most informed and reliable opinion out there, and if they favor the mavs, who are we to second guess…

They're still missing Kawhi so we should be favored in theory but keep in mind that Vegas is built to make money, no predictions.  We were favored by -5.5 last game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKidd
Like Reply
Crazy how off Luka seems but then you see that he's +13 combined in our two losses and we're -30 combined in those two losses. Normally individual plus minus is really misleading but the fact that the -30 happened in NINE MINUTES is pretty telling.
Like Reply
(Today, 08:14 AM)Lukedoncic Wrote: Although it was a disappointing loss, I just checked the betting sites, and surprisingly we’re actually favoured to win BOTH of the next two games and win the series 4-2.

Never trust Vegas.... They're there to take your money.
Like Reply
I hope the mavs win in 6 to get a bit more preparation time for the OKC series that's going to be even tougher, but this series will probably not end until 7. in this series so far the trailing team, with stronger determination to win would always win the game. these two teams are evenly matched unlike other matchups in the west, with strengths and weaknesses of their own, respectively.
Like Reply