Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 76: Atlanta Hawks (36-40) vs Dallas Mavericks (45-30)
Heck of a fine pass by Gafford there from the nail.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
That’s not a shooting foul Luka. Stop complaining

(04-04-2024, 07:50 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Watching the Hawks broadcast tonight, and I never thought I’d say this, but I kind of miss Harper. Obviously, Folowill is one of the best, but this entire broadcast team is just brutal. Even the sideline reporter sucks.

We’re getting Devin Harris tonight.

(04-04-2024, 07:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: And AGAIN!

I have no idea what PJ Washington haters are seeing. I think he is just what The Doctor ordered for this team.

It’s a make or miss league.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Dumb to pull Luka. Quick 7-0 run
Like Reply
17 FTAs for Hawks in first half. Zero in Q3 till now. No wonder they quit scoring.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Hawks did a nice job to stay within shouting distance. Mavs still have work to do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-04-2024, 08:19 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Hawks did a nice job to stay within shouting distance.  Mavs still have work to do.

It doesn’t seem like the Mavericks understand this. I hope they start playing again soon.
Like Reply
First time seeing him but I like what I have seen with Bufkin. Pretty smooth.
Like Reply
Kyrie!!!!
Like Reply
Mavs are sort of lucky. A little sloppy. The tank commander had two really good looks from 3. Things could have gotten rally interesting. Still could.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
The Mavericks aren’t playing super well all of a sudden, but then again, Wesley Matthews is in the game. I think this one is safe.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
More great defense from PJ Washington.
Like Reply
You know I sort of like a lot of the the hawks players. They don’t even have their young center tonight either. They are going to have some really interesting decisions to make this summer.
Like Reply
PJ Dirkie
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Scoring 16 points in the 4th is normally really bad but quite acceptable when you only allow 14.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Branduil's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
Maxi won that game
Like Reply
That Jones/Washington/Kleber closing lineup was playoff-ready. Ferocious. Loved it.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Nice win. Offense was off except for a few big runs. Defense fought all game long though. Hawks helped a little with sloppy play of their own. Pj, maxi and Jones all deserve props. Very good defense.

Kings are going to lose. Warriors continue their hot play by being up comfortably at the moment.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft, MFFL
Like Reply
(04-04-2024, 08:53 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Nice win.  Offense was off except for a few big runs.  Defense fought all game long though.  Hawks helped a little with sloppy play of their own.  Pj, maxi and Jones all deserve props.  Very good defense.

Kings are going to lose.  Warriors continue their hot play by being up comfortably at the moment.

If the Kings don't get their poop together, the Lakers and the league via the refs are going to catch up to them and put them in that lower play-in bracket.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scott41theMavs's post:
  • surfpuckmd, The Jom
Like Reply
Love it that Mavs are winning with their defense. I am not at all worried about offense, that will come when needed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
(04-05-2024, 12:23 AM)omahen Wrote: Love it that Mavs are winning with their defense. I am not at all worried about offense, that will come when needed.

Agreed. However, we tend to get in trouble when there’s too much dribbling on offense. Yes, it’s nice to be able to play the iso game, but we do a lot better when we keep the ball moving.
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
Like Reply