Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 65: Dallas Mavericks (36-28) vs. Chicago Bulls (31-33)
Gafford has the anti Erick Dampier hands - just catches everything at the paint
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • dmavs4life03
Like Reply
Luka is definitely chasing that 30pt streak. And I'm weirdly okay with it as long as they keep building the lead
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Luka gonna rest the 4th or go for another 30 point triple double?
Like Reply
Luka gunning for his 30pts triple double streak.
Like Reply
Lol a Bulls fan has chosen to shit talk Luka.

Luka has been jawing at him the whole game. I love it.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
LMAO Followill knows what’s up. Not sure you can leave him in for the 4th up 30.
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 08:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: To dirkfan's point...against the most extinct front court in the league, right?

Fun fact. Chicago leads the league in giving up the least PPG in the paint.
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 08:34 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka is definitely chasing that 30pt streak. And I'm weirdly okay with it as long as they keep building the lead

Not a fan. Bad habits are hard to get rid off and Luka chasing boxscore numbers has been a theme over the last two seasons.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Seems the Bulls plan to stop Luka worked. Seems the 30-10-10 streak ends tonight.
Like Reply
Someone has to be advising Luka that these triple doubles will help his MVP narrative
Unfortunately its Jokic's award to lose at this point.

Just get the win and get out of there. Get to 50 wins and he might still be in it.

(03-11-2024, 08:38 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Seems the Bulls plan to stop Luka worked. Seems the 30-10-10 streak ends tonight.

24-12-14 aint bad though  Smile
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 08:36 PM)Smitty Wrote: Fun fact. Chicago leads the league in giving up the least PPG in the paint.

Right. So given their record, what do we think that's worth? 

You're making his point. The things that used to be important are no longer that important.
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 08:39 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Someone has to be advising Luka that these triple doubles will help his MVP narrative
Unfortunately its Jokic's award to lose at this point.

Just get the win and get out of there. Get to 50 wins and he might still be in it.
Jokic won´t win. Voters fatigue. Although the other candidates Tatum and SGA, are not
attention embiidisch enough for a public MVP campaign. So maybe he does. Might come down to best record in the West between OKC and Denver.
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 08:43 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Right. So given their record, what do we think that's worth? 

You're making his point. The things that used to be important are no longer that important.

You two can keep being negative. I’ll continue to be positive about both Bigs to offset it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
THE LANDLORD HAS EVICTED JULIAN TWICE TONIGHT!!!!!!!
Like Reply
Bringing Luka back here is risky. Wouldn’t do it.
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 08:43 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Right. So given their record, what do we think that's worth? 

Mobility wise it is the worst front court in the league. Mavs spamming high pick and roll leads to three possible outcomes. Open drive if the big doesn't step up. Open layup/dunk if the big steps up and no one rotates over. Open three if someone rotates over.
Honestly one of the worst defensive performances I have seen. But I am not going to complain. Enough tough games remaining. Gladly take an easy win against an opponent that cannot defend the pick and roll.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(03-11-2024, 08:45 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Bringing Luka back here is risky. Wouldn’t do it.

This is embarrassing.

Out there stat padding in a blowout. Bulls are doubling him now. Back in the day, he would’ve gotten an elbow for this. Hope the Bulls don’t do something stupid.
[-] The following 2 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, SwisherPrice
Like Reply
Can we just take a moment and appreciate our centers.

Holy shit. 365 days ago we had Powell/McGee/Wood
[-] The following 7 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • dmavs4life03, KillerLeft, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, MFFL, rocky164, Smitty, The Jom
Like Reply
Kind of funny and pathetic at the same time to watch Luka chase that 30. Too bad this rookie is making it really hard for him.
Like Reply
That's game...I want to see Luka volunteer to sit this one out and end the streak. Be a good teammate - let the end of the roster guys get 7 minutes of game time since they don't see the floor and these opportunities don't happen often.
Like Reply