Poll: Who will win the game? (Bucks 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Bucks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: DAL (18-8) @ MIL (24-4) | 120-116 win
Exhale...
Like Reply
Okay guys, I'm now accepting apologies from you guys, and you know who you are, who were putting me in my place at the start of this thread and the other thread on the six game stretch, when I had the temerity to suggest that the Bucks were going to have to figure out a way to beat the Mavs and that it was going to take more than Giannis to beat the Mavs! Big Grin
Like Reply
Thank god. Leaving the stupid finish aside:

Game was won on defensive end. Excellent performance. They had problems with the Freak, but stopped basically everyone else but Korver. They exposed him on defense in the second. Offense was great with a couple of guys stepping up. KP hitting threes from the parking lot, Seth playing like his MVP year brother and DFS like a true 3-D wing.
Like Reply
if this game is/was a loss its on RC, JB and THJ. like collectively they are tryna piss this game away
Like Reply
OK Guys.

Please don't let the last 40 seconds take away the performance this team put up tonight.

Without Luka, these guys went into the house of the best team in the NBA who was on an 18 game winning streak FREAKING WON!

KRISTAPS PORZINGIS DIRKIE TONIGHT FOR A WELL DESERVED DIRKIE!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Steve Kerr: Okay listen guys, we are up 10 with 40 seconds, here is what we don´t do under any circumstances. GIVE THE BALL TO CURRY. Okay. Everybody got it. GOOD.
Javale: This was your legendary sarcasm, right?
Steve Kerr: What do you think?
Javale: I have played for Rick Carlisle and he never gave the ball to CURRY. This is very confusing to me.
Like Reply
ALSO I GLADLY EAT CROW. 

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY WON. WHAT A FREAKING GAME. TINGIS PINGUS AND BARGAIN STEPH MVPS
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
:[Image: eating-crow-variation-on-humble-260nw-163190306.jpg]
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Big picture, they did it and I am proud of the team and coaches.
Like Reply
Rick tried to piss the game away down the stretch with this strategy of letting Giannis go full court in 4 seconds for uncontested dunks, but the Mavs eked out the win anyway.
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 10:38 PM)mtrot Wrote: Okay guys, I'm now accepting apologies from you guys, and you know who you are, who were putting me in my place at the start of this thread and the other thread on the six game stretch, when I had the temerity to suggest that the Bucks were going to have to figure out a way to beat the Mavs and that it was going to take more than Giannis to beat the Mavs! Big Grin
You were right and I was wrong. I've never been more glad to be wrong.
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 10:40 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Big picture, they did it and I am proud of the team and coaches.

Oh, no!!111!!!!1!1!1! Oh, no!!111!!!!1!1!1! You obviously didn't get the memo! RC is the worst coach ever and almost lost us the game!!!11!!!1!1!1!1!1!111!!!!!
Like Reply
Good win. Got a little hairy at the end, but they made shots, answered the Bucks runs, and outplayed them, in spite of Giannis going off for 48 and 14. Bucks may have been looking ahead to Thursday's clash with the Lakers, but a impressive win without Luka.
Like Reply
Damn man.. they had to make that a game, huh?

Anyway, a W is a W!!! Especially without Luka, I'm proud of the boys!

KP and Seth, though!
Like Reply
Wow, was watching another game and saw play by play on app and you guys pulled it off!  Huge win, yuuge!  Missing Doncic and facing a team on an 18 game winning streak!  And you pulled it off!  Massive win.  Mavs also ended Lakers 10 game winning streak.

Awesome to see!!  Shows the spirit of players losing their star and stepping up!
Like Reply
KP and Curry were cold blooded. I keep saying we need another defensive stopper. Go get Iggy right now. DFS is working his butt off out there but you need another guy. Imagine Iggy giving you 15-20 minutes on guys like Giannis. This team is legit but man our late game execution is still not great. It was getting better with Luka but with no Luka it's still shaky. I have no idea why you don't put JJB out there in these situations. He will not F up late game possessions.
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 10:43 PM)mtrot Wrote: Rick tried to piss the game away down the stretch with this strategy of letting Giannis go full court in 4 seconds for uncontested dunks, but the Mavs eked out the win anyway.

When you crap out diarrhea like this, you lose all right to request crow-eating and apologies from me, thank you very much. I'll eat crow in general, but not for you, buck-o.
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 10:43 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 10:38 PM)mtrot Wrote: Okay guys, I'm now accepting apologies from you guys, and you know who you are, who were putting me in my place at the start of this thread and the other thread on the six game stretch, when I had the temerity to suggest that the Bucks were going to have to figure out a way to beat the Mavs and that it was going to take more than Giannis to beat the Mavs! Big Grin
I'll give you a big like on that one.  I'm just so glad the Mavs came out aggressive and weren't too intimidated by the Bucks.
Like Reply
(12-16-2019, 10:45 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 10:43 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote:
I'll give you a big like on that one.  I'm just so glad the Mavs came out aggressive and weren't too intimidated by the Bucks.
IllI take the Mavs winning over me being right any day. Good call and way to keep the faith.
Like Reply
these guys need to practice feeding KP in the post, cutting around him and most importantly CALLING OUT DOUBLE TEAMS FOR HIM. like 3 times we straight turned the ball over passing to KP who was getting doubled.
Like Reply