Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 62: Indiana Pacers (34-28) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-27)
Lolololol….NOW they have DJJ in with Kleber AND Gafford.

What is Kidd thinking???

Good move bringing Exum in for DJJ, but I’d have preferred either Kleber or Gafford come out.

More bad communication on defense. One player thought they were switching, the other didn’t. Wide open corner three.
Like Reply
Crowd booing Tim at home after that last shot

Ref bias may be too much for us to overcome
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • rocky164, The Jom
Like Reply
Good Gafford boxout on one end, great finish (from a Hardaway pass) on the other.
Like Reply
Gafford came to play. Hardaway and Kyrie did not
Like Reply
Luka about to go wild. His teammates aren’t hitting anything

This is the best lineup. Green and Maxi both doing good things
Like Reply
I’m sorry. I know I am coming off like a Gafford hater and that is not my intention.

But literally, the second he goes out and is replaced by Jones, moving Kleber to center, the team immediately starts to play faster and better.
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 09:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m sorry. I know I am coming off like a Gafford hater and that is not my intention.

But literally, the second he goes out and is replaced by Jones, moving Kleber to center, the team immediately starts to play faster and better.

It’s effective for sure. But maxi can’t play 48 minutes, heck he probably shouldn’t be playing more than 20 minutes, with his injury history. Gafford had more positive possessions than negative and Lively was getting worked on defense but that’s who we have to work with.
Like Reply
Josh Green purposely makes contact with the ball carrier leading to easy foul calls.

Bad coaching, bad technique or both.
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 09:21 PM)Smitty Wrote: Lively was getting worked on defense

He has had a very bad stretch since re-entering the game in the second quarter.
Like Reply
Rebounding is killing us
Like Reply
Derek lively just held up much better than I ever could have imagined against Halliburton an iso situation… Unfortunately, the defensive scheme forced him to be the one to close out to the shooter above the break, after all of that effort.
Like Reply
Indy is tough to guard but Mavs giving no resistance. I mean what is this. One pass to a wide open corner three?

https://x.com/biasedslightly/status/1765...59324?s=46&t=iwQP5yZoJF3Ulzfb9MH7Cg
Like Reply
Idk if it’s just me but Maxi doesn’t look like he did a week ago… not ideal for the Mavs going forward if he’s not going to be great Maxi.
Like Reply
One of these teams has a real coach, and the other one has Jason Kidd. That’s the difference.
Like Reply
This game is over. There is not one single reason not to fire Kidd tonight. The Bucks were proactive despite being much better than us
Like Reply
You have to admit that was a good timeout which is rare.
Like Reply
This team freaking sucks. God damn it. I really thought we have the pieces to contend. Powell isn't even playing anymore.
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 09:39 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: This team freaking sucks. God damn it. I really thought we have the pieces to contend. Powell isn't even playing anymore.

Maybe he should be.
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 09:37 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: One of these teams has a real coach, and the other one has Jason Kidd. That’s the difference.

Well, Rick’s defense just gave up 70 in the first half.
Like Reply
(03-05-2024, 09:41 PM)Smitty Wrote: Well, Rick’s defense just gave up 70 in the first half.

Sure, but they move the ball, they have systems on both ends. He’s a professional, and there are so many indications of his superiority relative to Kidd. It’s honestly not even an interesting comparison.
Like Reply