Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Heat
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: MIA (19-7) @ DAL (17-8) | 118-122 OT loss
He stepped on a foot and rolled his ankle sideways badly.  He's clearly in a ton of pain and is putting zero weight on it.  But on a positive note, the nature of the injury makes it look more like a sprain than an Achilles.  I'm guessing he's out for the game, and we'll see how bad it is.
Like Reply
Right anlle injury...questionable to return...

Crap...at least it doesn't sound serious...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(12-14-2019, 08:49 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 08:48 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Welp there goes the season if Luka is out for any significant amount of time.
Nah, the Mavs are pretty deep this season.  Have faith!

Luka is the only reason why out role players are over performing. A car can move without an engine, but you're not going to move very far.

(12-14-2019, 08:51 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Right anlle injury...questionable to return...

Crap...at least it doesn't sound serious...

That sounds pretty damn serious to me
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Fuck the Heat, just absolutely fuck them.
Like Reply
Just crap
Like Reply
Gonna have to get Brunson in this game and get some inside action going because the Mavs are not hitting threes here.
Like Reply
i guess is a positive that it is questionable to return.
Like Reply
He turned it hard.  Shame.  If the dirty rotten heat are gonna shoot 90 percent on 3, it would be a hard win anyway.
Like Reply
One reason why I am so incredibly worried is because Luka plays through everything. He does everything he can to get on the floor. If he's questionable to return that tells me how serious the injury is.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Delon is going to have to shoot that open three.
Like Reply
KP's shots have all been off the front of the rim.
Like Reply
F*** the Heat. Of course these cunts would hurt Luka. What was that guy trying to do? He had no chance to step in front of Luka. He was basically pulling a Bruce Bowen, slipping his leg underneath.
Like Reply
Can we just foreit tonight and focus on Luka?
Like Reply
(12-14-2019, 08:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: KP's shots have all been off the front of the rim.
He gets the yips in these big games.  He needs to get more aggressive, try to draw fouls.
Like Reply
F u THJ

Are we really this bad without Luka?
Like Reply
We need an injection of Barea in this game...
Like Reply
Again, Rick needs to give Brunson some burn because we need a hard nosed guard right now to take it to the Heat.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1206031337716666368
Like Reply
out played by man bun
Like Reply
Hey, KP crashing the boards and hitting the buzzer beater!
Like Reply