Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 54: Washington Wizards (9-43) vs. Dallas Mavericks (30-23)
(02-12-2024, 10:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Example of what I mean: Lively and Gafford can do some things Kleber can’t, but he is willing to sprint to closeout on a shooter. SPRINT.

The bigger difference is the three-point range. But yeah.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(02-12-2024, 10:11 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: All I care about: they had better win this game. The Wizards have 9 wins.

All will be forgiven and forgotten if they can just get this into the win column.
Like Reply
AND ONE
AND ONE
AND ONE
AND ONE
AND ONE
AND ONE
AND ONE
AND ONE

MAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-12-2024, 10:45 PM)The Jom Wrote: The bigger difference is the three-point range. But yeah.

I’m talking exclusively on defense.

Your comment is puzzling to me, because that was obvious. It was like the third or fourth post I made about the PJ/Kleber combo ON DEFENSE.
Like Reply
Maxi is making me proud of my username again!!!
[-] The following 6 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • BigDirk41, BolsDamols, dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Another amazing defensive play made by Kleber. Green will get credit for the steal, but that was Maxi Kleber’s play.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
PJ WASHINGTON WHAT A MOVE

LUKA TO KYRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
(02-12-2024, 10:47 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m talking exclusively on defense.

Your comment is puzzling to me, because that was obvious. It was like the third or fourth post I made about the PJ/Kleber combo ON DEFENSE.

Not paying that much attention
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Should we be relieved or upset that the Mavs can coast and then start playing down the stretch to beat Washington?
Like Reply
not over yet, but this is sort of like the Dirk Mavs. They could play around for 3.5 quarters and make the winning plays in the last 6 minutes. Just didn't like how this Mavs team got there tonight.

again not over, but without looking at the stats Kleber may get my Dirkie with some huge plays late.
Like Reply
Thank God for Cory Kispert
Like Reply
MAXI HAS BEEN SO HUGE
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BolsDamols, KillerLeft
Like Reply
More great defense from PJ
Like Reply
LUKA IS A BRICK WALL!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
PJ needs to practice those corner threes. His defense was good today so he'll get a pass
[-] The following 5 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft, MFFL, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, RGP1981
Like Reply
The people that didn't want Kuzma were absolutely right. He sucks. I thought he was a better player, but he's not.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
(02-12-2024, 10:54 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: PJ needs to practice those corner threes. His defense was good today so he'll get a pass

Agreed. The corner threes are going to be a requisite skill for him here. It’s cool that he can dribble and create offense, but he;s got to be a shooter, too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BolsDamols
Like Reply
Why is the Wiz coach calling a TO?
Like Reply
(02-12-2024, 10:55 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: The people that didn't want Kuzma were absolutely right. He sucks. I thought he was a better player, but he's not.

He’s crazy talented for how big he is. He is just very dumb. He belongs on a team with Jordan Poole, not Luka Dončić.

And if you need more proof, I heard on the stein podcast that he actually begged Washington not to trade him here. He doesn’t want to play with Luka, probably because he gets to be the main offensive focal point for his team and that’s all he cares about.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
So grateful for these guys tonight:

Poole 1-12
Kispert 2-11
Coulibaly 1-10
[-] The following 2 users Like DallasMaverick's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply