Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Olynyk+Agbaji to TOR | Lewis Jr. Porter Jr., and a 2024 FRP to UTA
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
The Utah Jazz are finalizing a trade to send C Kelly Olynyk and guard Ochai Agbaji to the Toronto Raptors for Kira Lewis, Otto Porter and a 2024 first-round pick, sources tell ESPN.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 10:35 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
The Utah Jazz are finalizing a trade to send C Kelly Olynyk and guard Ochai Agbaji to the Toronto Raptors for Kira Lewis, Otto Porter and a 2024 first-round pick, sources tell ESPN.

We can't even get KO!
Like Reply
The 2024 draft must be REALLY bad if teams are trading their picks like candy for middle of the road role players.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Strange move. Utah trading Olynik and noving on from Agbaji for a bad 2024 pick.

(02-08-2024, 10:40 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: The 2024 draft must be REALLY bad if teams are trading their picks like candy for middle of the road role players.

Agbaji was valued very highly by Utah last season. This is not just Olynik
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 10:41 AM)omahen Wrote: Strange move. Utah trading Olynik and noving on from Agbaji for a bad 2024 pick.

Agbaji was valued very highly by Utah last season. This is not just Olynik

But it's also curious why they'd ship him off for a bad 2024 pick. I bet it's one of the picks Indiana just sent the Raptors.
Like Reply
That´s what Toronto pays for Olynyk just cause he Canadian. DWIGHT we need to talk.
Like Reply
Masai needs to put down the crack pipe
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 11:56 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: That´s what Toronto pays for Olynyk just cause he Canadian. DWIGHT we need to talk.

Especially NOW. He’s still a good player and he’s on a great contract now. With Gafford in, I’d be tempted to see what you can get for Powell.
Like Reply
Agbaji was #14 pick last season
Like Reply
Not sure what Toronto is doing. I guess they already had multiple 24 picks. Olynk and Bruce Brown should have interest this offseason. I would be surprised if they are long term in Toronto. Agbagi I am not sure is more than just a guy. Still pretty young though.

Not that crazy about this for Utah either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 03:26 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Not sure what  Toronto is doing.  I guess they already had multiple 24 picks.  Olynk and Bruce Brown should have interest this offseason.  I would be surprised if they are long term in Toronto.  Agbagi I am not sure is more than just a guy.  Still pretty young though. 

Not that crazy about this for Utah either.

Utah was really high on him last season. Obviously since they took him with #14. But, he didn't make a step forward this season but rather a step back. He is supposed to be a good defender (didn't watch him enough to really have an opinion), but he doesn't provide much offensively. It is not often you give up on a guy so quickly. Especially, since they also traded Olynik, who was rumored to be worth close to that 2024 pick value on his own.
Like Reply