Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Buddy Hield to PHI| Morris+Korkmaz+3 2nds to IND
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
The Indiana Pacers are trading Buddy Hield to the 76ers for Marcus Morris, Furkan Korkmaz and three second-round picks, sources tell ESPN.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Only expiring deals moved so far. Nice pick-up for Philly, keeping their flexibility while not moving anything important
Like Reply
Pacers have a better record than the Mavs and traded for Siakam. Hield played in every single game. 25.7 mpg. Morris and Korkmaz aren't doing anything for them. Probably are DNP-CD.
Almost have to assume that they aren't done.
Like Reply
I think the Pacers have no use for Morris. Korkmaz will definitely play a bench role for them.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Carlisle has moved Hield to the bench lately. Wants and needs better defenders. These meh expiring players seem to have little value
Like Reply
Morris a buy out possibility?
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 11:04 AM)Nowitzki Way Wrote: Morris a buy out possibility?

He was traded to SA for Dougie McBuckets. Strange they gave up Hield, then trade for McDermott. SA might waive Morris, we'll see.
Like Reply
(02-08-2024, 06:26 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: He was traded to SA for Dougie McBuckets. Strange they gave up Hield, then trade for McDermott. SA might waive Morris, we'll see.

Looks like they didn't want to resign Hield anyway, so at least they got 2 SRP out of it (one SRP went to SA for McDermott).
Like Reply
I was waiting on a Hield trade to see what we can expect for a THJ trade next year. Three 2nds is way more than I thought.
Like Reply