Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Monte Morris to MIN | Troy brown Jr. Milton and a 2nd to DET
Per shams
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Very good deal for Minny, imho
Like Reply
Great deal for the T'Wolves. They didn't have a real backup PG and Morris is probably good enough to be a starter if Conley needs a break.
Like Reply
Yes good deal for the wolves. Morris has been a good backup point guard for most of his career. I know he has been injured for most of the year this year so I don’t know how that impacts him. But Minny was one Conley injury from being in trouble. This gives them some needed insurance
Like Reply
I figured Minnesota would get a backup PG.  Too much riding on Conley's health.

I'm a little surprised Detroit took on two nothing guys who are owed over $9mm in 24/25 money for a second.
Like Reply
(02-07-2024, 04:58 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I figured Minnesota would get a backup PG.  Too much riding on Conley's health.

I'm a little surprised Detroit took on two nothing guys who are owed over $9mm in 24/25 money for a second.

I think both guys they took have non-guaranteed money for next year.

But i still think Detroit sold low on him.
Like Reply
Nice move Minny. Monte is a pro’s pro.
Like Reply
(02-07-2024, 05:06 PM)Nowitzki Way Wrote: I think both guys they took have non-guaranteed money for next year.

But i still think Detroit sold low on him.

I first thought Troy Weaver was doing a decent job (until he took Killian Hayes over Tyrese Haliburton and signing Bagley to an extension then trading him, and we can't forget trading Saddiq Bey for Wiseman) All major gaffs.  Hayes should be on the move even though he's a fav of Monty Williams. Looks like he's failing as a GM despite being a understudy of one of the best (Presti)
Like Reply