Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Simone Fonteccho to DET | Knox +2024 2nd to UTA
James L. Edwards III (@JLEdwardsIII)
The Pistons are trading Kevin Knox, per sources.

@wojespn
The Utah Jazz are trading Simone Fonteccio to the Detroit Pistons for a 2024 second-round pick, sources tell ESPN.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
So Utah not really interested in competing. Fonteccio has been quietly very good for them
Like Reply
The 2nd going to Utah is the most favorable of either Washington or Memphis 2024 2nds, per league sources. (DET's own 2024 2nd is already headed to the Raptors via the Knicks/Anunoby trade).
Like Reply
Yeah I'm quite surprised UTA gave up on him.

I think they realize they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. A high 2nd is worth Fonteccho even in this lighter draft class.

(02-07-2024, 01:12 PM)Smitty Wrote: The 2nd going to Utah is the most favorable of either Washington or Memphis 2024 2nds, per league sources. (DET's own 2024 2nd is already headed to the Raptors via the Knicks/Anunoby trade).

Washington's 2nd is definitely going to be a top 3 2nd round pick.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • RGP1981
Like Reply
I have limited knowledge of him but he played really well when they blew us out. Probably Ainge being opportunistic and didn’t see him as a longterm fit so sold him for an early second. Not bad.

For Detroit, it is another mouth to feed. Maybe they trade Burks and that cleans things up a little. I wonder if this might move they could move another wing or power forward type?
Like Reply
Poor, poor Knox.

He has to live in and play for Utah. That is the bottom of the bottom.
Like Reply
(02-07-2024, 05:46 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Poor, poor Knox.

He has to live in and play for Utah. That is the bottom of the bottom.

He's been passed around like a box of Cracker Jacks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKidd's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply