Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 51: Dallas Mavericks (27-23) vs. Brooklyn Nets (20-29)
Green pass. Love it
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
What does a guy have to do to get a continuation around here?!
Like Reply
(02-06-2024, 08:16 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: What does a guy have to do to get a continuation around here?!

Yo...whatever it is damning the Mavs on fouls...its gotta be a glaring issue to Agents and Obtainable Players.   

Who wants to play for a team that cant get a foul?

Lord
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
I wonder if this is a movie we have seen many many times before.

Please don't blow this lead for once..
Like Reply
Best played first half in a while
[-] The following 1 user Likes GATA's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Interesting to see that THJ and DJJ are the ones that are losing minutes now that the Mavs have nearly all guards/wings available.
Like Reply
(02-06-2024, 08:32 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Interesting to see that THJ and DJJ are the ones that are losing minutes now that the Mavs have nearly all guards/wings available.

I kinda thought THJ would be the odd man out. I hope he's traded Thursday.
Like Reply
We better not trade Green. He’s really coming into his own now. Hardy needs to get Tim’s minutes
[-] The following 1 user Likes GATA's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
I like THJ and when he's on a heater, he's like Curry lite. The problem is when he's off, it's hard to compensate for his 3-16 performance or whatever it may be. I just don't think he's a winning player. Great guy and plays hard, but he needs to go.
Like Reply
Kleber just hit a turnaround baby hook.
Like Reply
Luka and Kyrie create a lot of space. And what a pass and dunk!
Like Reply
(02-06-2024, 08:49 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Luka and Kyrie create a lot of space. And what a pass and dunk!

Pretty safe to assume at this point that Kyrie had this game circled on his calendar.
Like Reply
Holy hell Kyrie!!!

I didn't know he could do that
Like Reply
Dumb foul, green
Like Reply
THJs off ball defense is the main reason why I would like to see how the Mavs look without him.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Fun game but Mavs lost focus. Luka has not been great. Holding the ball and taking no penetration threes. His defense has been poor in the third too.

Claxton may be a sneaky acquisition at the deadline. He looks good

All that hard work and Mavs screw around and it is a back to a game though. I hate when they fall in love with no drive threes
Like Reply
Hardaway doing zip
Like Reply
(02-06-2024, 09:01 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: THJs off ball defense is the main reason why I would like to see how the Mavs look without him.

THJ and Luka are two of the worst ball watchers in the league. Hard to have a respectable defense with both out there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
(02-06-2024, 09:07 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Fun game but Mavs lost focus.  Luka has not been great.  Holding the ball and taking no penetration threes.  His defense has been poor in the third too.

Claxton may be a sneaky acquisition at the deadline.  He  looks good

All that hard work and Mavs screw around and it is a back to a game though.  I hate when they fall in love with no drive threes

Ok maybe I being too negative.  Was really enjoying the game until that run by the nets.  3 threes by the Mavs gave us more breathing room
Like Reply
At least Luka is on fire now.
Like Reply