Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 49: Milwaukee Bucks (32-16) vs. Dallas Mavericks (26-22)
(02-03-2024, 11:08 PM)HoosierDaddyKidd Wrote: What's more important, Luka's stats or wins?  Damn the stats, Mavs were blowing them out and lost going away.

At this point the wins no longer matter. The Mavs are cooked. They are a crap team until they replace the coach. If they are to salvage anything from the year, a scoring title must be won. That’s the main remaining reason to watch. I’m all in on a Luka scoring title. It would be something he could use to get some modest validation for his career. Something he won. I’d like to see Omax develop too and find out for sure whether Hardy can play, but the scoring title is primary.
Like Reply
Im not trying to pile on Luka at all...

Has it not been spoken around here that Luka hates time outs?

If that is true...could that be why Kidd doesnt use them like other coaches? Luka was obviously pissed the other night that Kidd didnt call one as THJ was getting bukake'd...

Im just speculating since I have heard that mentioned on here about Luka and timeouts. Kidd being too Luka friendly?

I like Kidd...but there have been some suspect decisions regarding time outs and ATO plays or lack there of.
Like Reply
(02-04-2024, 09:58 AM)omahen Wrote: How was this not an offensive foul? Flagrant might be discussable, as first kick was above the waste. But it should be at least an offensive foul

https://twitter.com/BiasedSlightly/statu...wcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fdallas-mavericks

I have no idea that wasn't called. I've never seen a ref rule a freaking scissor kick "incidental contact before"

The ref mafia must hate Luka. There is no other explanation.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Some positivity....

Josh Green had a fantastic game. His shooting is unreal right now. He's always been hyper efficient but he's slowly doing it on volume now. He doesn't really have the ball handling skills to attack the rim, as I think that's what's holding him back. He does the same little crossover into a spin where he jumps in the air. If he can shoot then he does, but he normally passes as he's stuck and it's a turnover.

If he can develop 2 more consistent moves off the dribble he can be a serious starter. Last night he played fantastic D and was all over the court.

Powell's hustle was infectious. It's a shame the Mavs lost cause Powell was everywhere and rebounding like a mad man. That's how I hope he can play every night.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
Bucks are now 1-3 with Doc their coach. I guess only one team allowed them to shoot 70% for three quarters
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply