Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 46: Sacramento (25-18) at Dallas (25-20)
Tonight Luka gets 77!
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Oops. Maybe we can turn this mistake thread (thought I was helping out) into a discussion of my latest theory: that Grant Williams plays way better when Derek Lively is on the court, or at least in the lineup, than when he isn’t. Next I’ll go see if I can find wherever you all get your 2 and 3 player lineup stats to see if they support my guess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(01-27-2024, 08:01 PM)The Jom Wrote: Oops. Maybe we can turn this mistake thread (thought I was helping out) into a discussion of my latest theory: that Grant Williams plays way better when Derek Lively is on the court, or at least in the lineup, than when he isn’t. Next I’ll go see if I can find wherever you all get your 2 and 3 player lineup stats to see if they support my guess.

Pbpstats wowy combos is where I go
[-] The following 1 user Likes loki's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(01-27-2024, 08:01 PM)The Jom Wrote: Oops. Maybe we can turn this mistake thread (thought I was helping out) into a discussion of my latest theory: that Grant Williams plays way better when Derek Lively is on the court, or at least in the lineup, than when he isn’t. Next I’ll go see if I can find wherever you all get your 2 and 3 player lineup stats to see if they support my guess.

The data does indeed support that theory.  Makes sense with DJJ out anyways.
Like Reply
Yeah but I’m unimpressed. Every Mav appears to be better with Lively. Seems like everybody sucks with centers not named Dereck or Dwight. Even when the center isn’t really a center, like Williams. Interestingly, not everyone sucks with Dwight. But Williams does.
Like Reply