Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 43: Boston Celtics (34-10) vs. Dallas Mavericks (24-19) 119-110 loss
At least Luka is driving, and with Kleber in there to pull a defender the paint is pretty open.
Like Reply
If your defense gives up this many open 3s the commissioner should step in and remove the coach. I’m dead serious.

Stone Midd at center court.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Man I am really wanting to make changes on this team. Good teams make other teams work more to score. On offense we have guys just creating in the own with a lot of them being threes. When they go in, they look great. But I think on most nights I would like around 15 threes to be better/different shots.
Like Reply
Somehow, the Mavs are the team that looks tired. They’re on 4 days of rest, and Boston are second night of back to back.
Like Reply
(01-22-2024, 10:08 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Man I am really wanting to make changes on this team.  Good teams make other teams work more to score.  On offense we have guys just creating in the own with a lot of them being threes.  When they go in, they look great.  But I think on most nights I would like around 15 threes to be better/different shots.

What if we simply don’t give up 100 points in 3 quarters
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
(01-22-2024, 10:06 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: If your defense gives up this many open 3s the commissioner should step in and remove the coach. I’m dead serious.

Stone Midd at center court.

Why does Kidd has his white board ready after a timeout, when he doesn't really coach.
He just watches.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
Silver must step in and force Cuban to give up control of basketball operations and sell his remaining stake of the team.
Like Reply
Just another team that is a nightmare matchup for the Mavs. No answer for Tatum and Brown as they can ISO against anyone. All it takes is them finding a mismatch and then they either score themselves or move the ball for a wide open 3
Like Reply
(01-22-2024, 10:01 PM)bodhisattva Wrote: Yeah hes streaky. And only thing that he can do is shoot, but i have a feeling, he is one of those guys that you dont really appreciate until you lose him.
Meanwhile Embiid got 70, KAT has 60 with 8 minutes to go and Luka out there missing layups.
Maybe not so easy win.

Nah...Id rather watch team players grind.

Contested launches with 21 seconds left on the clock without even the slightest consideration of passing the rock gets boring quick...and...its just bad bball.
Like Reply
Ban felons from any and all NBA orgs.
Like Reply
(01-22-2024, 10:14 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Contested launches with 21 seconds left on the clock without even the slightest consideration of passing the rock gets boring quick...and...its just bad bball.

What an incredibly and deliberately inaccurate description of most of his shots.
Like Reply
I am pretty impressed with Kornet. He is just a guy but he has gotten better. Nice third center. Mavs really need to find one in the draft who you develop.

Kornet won’t play in the playoffs but he is a big, solid guy who can play when needed.
Like Reply
(01-22-2024, 10:15 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Ban felons from any and all NBA orgs.

I dont know...

Ray Lewis is proof that second chances can work.
Like Reply
Man Grant is a hard watch
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(01-22-2024, 10:18 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Man Grant is a hard watch

I tried to stick up for him for so long, but he is really damaging my chi lately.
Like Reply
Everyone has their breaking point and I’ve hit mine.
Like Reply
Boston just better.

Still though I was hoping for a better mav performance tonight after a good break. Mavs have too many double digit losses.

Poor defense and very little offense besides counting on our stars to do stuff.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Every missed shot is so bad that the Celtics just push the ball and find the advantage for easy points
Like Reply
Boston playing pick-and-roll with Kornet.
Should be the other way around, but Mavs aren't going to Lively.

I was thinking before the game, DLive is going to be a tough cover for Kornet and Horford.
Like Reply
I would say that drop coverage is terrorism, but it is actually worse than terrorism. A genocide perhaps?
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • SwisherPrice
Like Reply