Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game 42: Dallas Mavericks (24-17) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (20-21)
I'm sure many are aware of this but from German to English, Kleber translates to Glue. Nice! I guessed Cleaver.
Like Reply
I mean I am a fan of fast and small but there needs to be better combinations than Seth and Jaden without a center. Especially against this Laker team. Bad run there. Can we stop doing this?

Seth needs to get going. Several blah runs lately
Like Reply
(01-17-2024, 09:01 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Seth Curry becoming a bad 3pt shooter was something I'd never have seen coming

38.4% for the season. Not bad. Bigger issue is him becoming a reluctant shooter. He struggles to get his shot off.
Like Reply
(01-17-2024, 09:05 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: 38.4% for the season. Not bad. Bigger issue is him becoming a reluctant shooter. He struggles to get his shot off.

18% over his last 7, and 34% over his last 12. 

Same Seth Curry who's a near 45% 3pt shooter.

Hopefully Kyrie gets some momentum here and the Mavs can get some stops.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka had a bad quarter, Kyrie didn't have a good quarter. Basically no one outside of THJ and Lively scored consistently. Mavs aren't in a too bad of a place
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Am I imagining things or did the Lakers players just dive under our guys twice with no call
Like Reply
(01-17-2024, 09:07 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: 18% over his last 7, and 34% over his last 12. 

Same Seth Curry who's a near 45% 3pt shooter.

Hopefully Kyrie gets some momentum here and the Mavs can get some stops.

2/11. Super small sample size.  And that's the issue. 7 games. 85 minutes. And he only attempted 11 threes. He isn't on the floor because he provides plus defense or size. If he isn't impacing the game with his shooting he is hurting the team.
Like Reply
So many missed shots.

GW is so frustrating to watch sometimes.
Like Reply
Holy geez, Wood just gave Luka a 3 (horrible defense) and it wouldn’t go.
Like Reply
Luka definitely went out last night.
Like Reply
Lively being injured really screwed up the pick and roll chemistry. Feels like they are starting from scratch. Timing is off. Pass accuracy is off.
Like Reply
Another of those shitshow games, where you say the best thing at HT is the score, and usually they get beaten.
Like Reply
Why is Doc calling Kyrie “Curry.”
Like Reply
Luka is playing like shit. Don't even blame Lively for those turnovers
Like Reply
Unpopular opinion but Powell had the best +/- numbers over the last few games. At times he carried the Mavs with his hustle on both ends. And now he is a DNP-coach decision?
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Crazy Luka has 16 pts, he started the quarter 2 for 8, now 6-13 and we're still like "Dude is having a bad game.

DJJ has been so bad defending tonight
Like Reply
Can trust the Mavs to help/double off the best opposing shooter.
Like Reply
I don't see the foul at all there. All ball
Like Reply
Prince flopping around like he´s Harden.
Like Reply
(01-17-2024, 09:26 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Crazy Luka has 16 pts, he started the quarter 2 for 8, now 6-13 and we're still like "Dude is having a bad game.

DJJ has been so bad defending tonight

Luka will always get his points no matter what. But he's made some bad decisions so far and he's playing frustrated.
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply