Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 39: New York Knicks (22-15) vs Dallas Mavericks (22-16)
(01-11-2024, 09:18 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Man, Hardaway takes and then gives.  Really forced shot and then two turnovers

Can’t really blame him. There was literally no point guard on the floor. He is one of the guys keeping them afloat tonight.
Like Reply
Hardy going right at Brunson. Love it.
Like Reply
(01-11-2024, 09:22 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Hardy going right at Brunson. Love it.

This has been a much needed better effort from him, too.
Like Reply
Free throws are a drag for Mavs fans in the Luka era.
Like Reply
(01-11-2024, 09:21 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Can’t really blame him. There was literally no point guard on the floor. He is one of the guys keeping them afloat tonight.

Understandable.
But he doesn't have to shoot with just 4 seconds in the clock.
Specially in a game where the Mavs are moving the ball better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(01-11-2024, 09:28 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Understandable.
But he doesn't have to shoot with just 4 seconds in the clock.
Specially in a game where the Mavs are moving the ball better.

I agree with that, I just think it’s easier said than done to carry the offense on a night like this. 

In my opinion, the good things he’s doing tonight far outweigh the bad things. That doesn’t mean I agree with every single decision he makes, it just means I appreciate his overall contribution to the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
I wonder who gets to have a triple double first this season: Exum or Hardy.
Like Reply
19-point lead at halftime.

Feels like the Memphis game, but reversed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DallasMaverick's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Much needed production from Williams. +/- wise his minutes are still looking rough but he delivered the glue/energy guy stuff the Mavs need.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Jaden has gotten much better the last few weeks being aggressive but not putting himself in a lot of situations where he was getting in trouble earlier in the season. Playing within the structure of offense. Really nice development from him. Still ways to go but progress.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • ballsrchr, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Green in the second quarter: One drive and 2 missed FTs.
Like Reply
Knicks made a few runs but the Mavs withstood. More Knick runs will come. I think guys like Morris and Seth may not be helpful tonight but they may need to provide some minutes. Mavs need to keep hustling and not let the Knicks dominate the board in the second half
Like Reply
Not watching tonight. Seems to be working.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
We have some sort of Luka problem, whether it´s an actual on court compatibilty or just a mental application of some other players, when Luka is IN/OUT.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • LifeAquatic, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(01-11-2024, 09:49 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Not watching tonight. Seems to be working.

Keep taking ‘em for the team!
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Cannot stop the Brunson/Randle pick and roll. Don't really like the half-hearted full court press. Either press or get into a set defense.
Like Reply
Entertaining game. Knicks really attacking in the third and getting high quality looks. Underhanded Mavs are fighting led by Kyrie.
Like Reply
How many minutes of GWill playing small ball center do we have to endure before Kidd finally gives up on it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(01-11-2024, 10:19 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: How many minutes of GWill playing small ball center do we have to endure before Kidd finally gives up on it?

What is the alternative?

Lively and Kleber are hurt. They clearly don’t want to play Holmes.
  • MFFL
Like Reply
How is anyone complaining about GWill and Kidd still? I can’t even see em cause Kyrie’s supernova is so bright!
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply