Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 29: San Antonio Spurs (4-23) @ Dallas Mavericks (16-12) 7:30p gametime
Luka in, could use a win.
Like Reply
Exum back, too. At least we'll have a couple of actual point guards activated for this game rather than nothing but 2 guards (poorly) larping as point guards.
Like Reply
M…W…G
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Yeah, this is the type they can’t afford to lose right now.

Not sure who guards Wembenyama, but they need to find a way.
Like Reply
I like the strategy of trying to pull Wembenyama out of the paint by forcing him to guard Williams.
Like Reply
(12-23-2023, 08:10 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: M…W…G

Thief!
Like Reply
I might be crazy, but it seems like the defense picked up when Williams and DJJ sat. Lawson and Hardy came in (I think) and this game has a turnt up feel to it, suddenly.
Like Reply
I missed a few games while I was out of the country on vacation, and the box score makes it seem like Hardaway was pretty rough last night, in particular, but my goodness…I think he has been dynamite in this 6th man role for the most part.
Like Reply
Luka's first halves are historic at this point yes?
Like Reply
(12-23-2023, 09:00 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I might be crazy, but it seems like the defense picked up when Williams and DJJ sat. Lawson and Hardy came in (I think) and this game has a turnt up feel to it, suddenly.

That is crazy. It´s just Williams. Dude is like an out of shape useless version of Powell, when his 3pt shot is not falling. They need to find a starting PF to put him on the bench.

Mavs have finally figured out that youth is important. Next step: size matters.
Like Reply
(12-23-2023, 09:16 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I missed a few games while I was out of the country on vacation, and the box score makes it seem like Hardaway was pretty rough last night, in particular, but my goodness…I think he has been dynamite in this 6th man role for the most part.

Having to start Hardaway at point guard because of all the injuries last night wasn't exactly ideal. We had more points in this 1st quarter than we had at halftime of that game against the Rockets. I like him as the 6th man. Still need to get Kyrie and Lively back
Like Reply
Our defense is so trash and it’s less about personnel than you think. So gross to watch. Have endured for too many years.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
Anyone know why Wemby isn’t playing?
Like Reply
When Williams sticks to 3 and D, I’m into his game. It’s everything else they’re trying to get him to do that’s annoying.
Like Reply
(12-23-2023, 09:48 PM)Reunion Mav Wrote: Anyone know why Wemby isn’t playing?

Who wants to tell him hahahahaha
Like Reply
Ankle. Something about stepping on a ball boy's foot or something. KL, THJ is playing out of his mind this season, relatively speaking.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(12-23-2023, 09:48 PM)Reunion Mav Wrote: Anyone know why Wemby isn’t playing?

You’re at the game, right? Sucks, sorry.
Like Reply
The fact that DJJ has set a new career high in made 3’s for a SEASON just 28 games into this one goes pretty far to explain both why some of us were skeptical he’d work here and why we couldn’t have been more wrong.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BoredAssistant, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
I hope you get to see Luka hit 10,000, ReunionMav!
Like Reply
(12-23-2023, 09:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: You’re at the game, right? Sucks, sorry.

Yes but the Luka show has been awesome.
[-] The following 3 users Like Reunion Mav's post:
  • BigDirk41, IamDougieFresh, KillerLeft
Like Reply