Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!!
If the Mavs lose, Kidd should immediately be fired.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Mavs went iso, Luka forgot he had team mates. Kyire joined in the iso show.
Like Reply
Just a reminder. Only a hopeless team blows a 20 point lead to lose a game against an old tired team on a back to back. Not going to happen.
Like Reply
THJ in, his game is bad right now, put in Green before its too late.
Like Reply
(11-23-2023, 12:35 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Just a reminder. Only a hopeless team blows a 20 point lead to lose a game against an old tired team on a back to back. Not going to happen.

I hope you're right. This team should be ashamed of themselves.
Like Reply
Powell forced to play, Hardy getting minutes in the 3rd quarter over Exum, Kidd panicked and went with this Luka/Kyrie lineup way too early in the 4th quarter
Like Reply
What a shit show, but better than a loss.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
I don’t care how it went down. We beat the hated Lakers!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reunion Mav's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Kidd forgot about Green.
If Green is playing well, you need to play him.
Specially if THJ isn't shooting well.
Like Reply
(11-23-2023, 12:56 AM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Kidd forgot about Green.
If Green is playing well, you need to play him.
Specially if THJ isn't shooting well.

Ah but you see Green wasn't in the pre-game rotation chart for the 4th quarter so Kidd had no choice but to bench him.
[-] The following 2 users Like Branduil's post:
  • BigDirk41, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Well it is a win. I am going to forget about that fourth quarter until the Kyrie 3.

Maybe it is a matter of making shots, but we have seen this a few times already. Mavs get a little loose. Some guys try heat checks and defense wanes and steams start making up ground quickly. The ball movement stops too. It got better late.

It seems like we have had a few losses where Williams also gets cold in the fourth.

This was the Hardaway game I was waiting for. Let’s see if he bounces back. Nice game for Green. Surprised he didn’t get final minutes though. I really hope the Lively injury is not serious. That would be a major downer.
Like Reply
so frustrating to watch that 4th and so damn predictable. told my dad the mavs would blow the lead and they did.
Like Reply
(11-23-2023, 12:58 AM)Branduil Wrote: Ah but you see Green wasn't in the pre-game rotation chart for the 4th quarter so Kidd had no choice but to bench him.

Forgot about it, I think you're right.
Kyrie was doing well in the first quarter, but he had to come out no matter. It was his turn to sit, he has to. The chart tells him to.
Like Reply
Another clutch win!
Like Reply
(11-23-2023, 12:59 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: This was the Hardaway game I was waiting for.  Let’s see if he bounces back.  Nice game for Green.  Surprised he didn’t get final minutes though.  I really hope the Lively injury is not serious.  That would be a major downer.

Shows how needy the Mavs are for a decent competent backup.
This despite of Holmes good play.
Mavs need another big guy.
Like Reply
Wow….saw Anthony Davis scored 0 points in the second half. That can’t happen.
Like Reply
I'm guessing Lively will miss a few weeks, best-case. Not sure when Kleber will ever come back...but Powell should NOT be an option no matter what! I'd even call up Greg Brown and give him some minutes as a small-ball center
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
No Jones Jr or Green at the end?

Dirkie goes to Holmes.
Like Reply
Just saw it was Holmes who got the steal in the late Lebron pass too. Let’s see if he can build on this. He was a factor on the boards tonight. Didn’t see much of his touch inside tonight but that is something he can bring. Probably will not be a huge help on defense, but if he plays with that energy he should earn minutes.
Like Reply
Mavs played well for three quarters, but nothing went right in the fourth with Lakers hitting everything and Mavs nothing. Gladly, they pulled it off.
Like Reply