Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J0n's DSJ Watch Party
Hey, Pals! J0n here.

My all time favorite Maverick is probably Dirk Nowitzki or Jason Terry. After that, it's Jamal Mashburn. Fourth is likely Tyson Chandler and Fifth is DJ Mbenga. 

Somewhere just outside the top ten but definitely within the top 39 is Dennis Smith II.  

After a promising but up and down rookie season, Dennis was shipped out of Dallas because the MBT had an opportunity to trade for a bar brawling maybe rapist with one leg. 

Since the trade, Dennis has thrived in New York once every month or so. He's averaging around 6 points per game and fewer assists, but numbers don't tell the full story... which.. I don't want to get into right now because it doesn't fit my argument and I miss him.

The end.
Like Reply
(12-10-2019, 01:46 PM)J0n Wrote: Dennis was shipped out of Dallas because the MBT had an opportunity to trade for a bar brawling maybe rapist with one leg. 

Honesty best description of Tingus Pingus from Lateevia I've ever read.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
His accolades include 2nd place in the dunk contest and mention in j Cole song

Came into the season out of shape because he ate bojangles all summer

Talk me off the ledge fam
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply
(12-10-2019, 02:15 PM)robillionaire Wrote: Talk me off the ledge fam

Talk you off the ledge? Go to Knicks games for fun but make sure your heart is with the Mavs. :-)
Like Reply
You could always purchase league pass or go to one of these streaming sites to watch DSJ tear it up in a Knicks uni. 

In all seriousness though, i wish him success. I liked him when he was here and represented that little ray of light that we had finally come to. 

So glad we got Luka and KP tho. lol
Like Reply
(12-10-2019, 03:35 PM)iolide Wrote: watch DSJ tear it up in a Knicks uni. 

DSJ certainly was tearing it up the night the Knicks booed him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I loved DSJ coming out of the draft. The potential is there. He just needs an attitude adjustment. I thought he would be a great player but you have to be humble enough to put the work in. Currently, he's not.
Like Reply
DSJ looks like he needs to watch what he eats and party less this year.
Like Reply
[Image: D4ZJzTAWkAEwhfM.png]
Like Reply
Yeah I lost all faith in him with the first preseason game we played last season. 
5 minutes into the first quarter and he was totally out of breath and dripping sweat. I still dont understand how such a great athlete can have such bad conditioning.
Seems even worse this year
Like Reply
(12-13-2019, 01:41 PM)Jym Wrote: Yeah I lost all faith in him with the first preseason game we played last season. 
5 minutes into the first quarter and he was totally out of breath and dripping sweat. I still dont understand how such a great athlete can have such bad conditioning.
Seems even worse this year
sounds like me every third wednesday night 

if you smell what im cookin Wink
Like Reply
Yep, DSJunior for THJunior was a pretty good deal after all.

https://tenor.com/view/larry-david-seinf...if-3938316
Like Reply
https://nypost.com/2019/12/16/dennis-smith-nightmare-hangs-over-knicks-sudden-uptick/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons
Like Reply
Burke 2.0
Like Reply
Sucks for DSJ. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work. 

I guess he hasnt understood that, yet.
Like Reply
DSJ and those 2 high 20's picks for KP was fair...
Like Reply
(12-17-2019, 09:07 AM)Hypermav Wrote: DSJ and those 2 high 20's picks for KP was fair...
They got cap space to sign Julius Randle too.....
Like Reply
DSJ out again. 
Strained his oblique grabbing the last honey roll at Christmas brunch.
Like Reply
Rumors say he wants out of new york
Like Reply
Hey, Pals --

J0n here to provide an updated look into the DSJ for KP trade. 

At our last checkin, DSJ was averaging six integral points per game for the Knicks. Against all odds, he was able to improve to 7 ppg for the Pistons in only 19 minutes, while shepherding the historic midwestern franchise as tank commander extraordinaire -- virtually guaranteeing a top 3 pick for his franchise. Great vision and maturity for the young woodslanger. 

Regarding Porzingis, my sources tell me that he was seen practicing his post defense this morning. Check for yourself below:

[Image: wacky-waving-inflatable-tube-man-gif-14.gif] 

Good stuff from KP as well. I'm sure he will thrive playing for the Shanghai Sharks next year.  
Like Reply