Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 10: New Orleans Pelicans (4-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (8-2) | 124-136 WINNNN!!
(11-12-2023, 07:40 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: That should be a flagrant 2

Could be a Pelican curse? 

He was pretty healthy in Cleveland and LA

Don't think so. On top of all the injury stuff he suffers from Crohn's disease.
Like Reply
Dyson Daniels has been a defensive savant tonight on Luka and Kyrie

Powell has been amazing tonight in Zion

AMAZING PASSING THERE!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
(11-12-2023, 07:46 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Don't think so. On top of all the injury stuff he suffers from Crohn's disease.

I'm familiar with Crohn's and a lot of factors go into that disease. Depending on the location of the disease it could be a massive disability that will progressively get worse until he gets surgery  to a mild inconvenience. There are plenty of medications (some over 5k a month) that Nance can afford that would reduce his symptoms to nothing paired with a controlled diet.

The injury stuff is definitely a cause for concern though.

Lots of nice moments for Green tonight
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Green super active on defense. Deflecting passes and picking pockets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I felt Green should have gotten that layup cause Daniels hit the backboard on the attempt.
Like Reply
Enjoying Harris as Followell's sidekick. But does anyone know what happened to Harp?
Like Reply
Holy crap what a pass by Luka

KYRIE BACK TO BACK

LUKA!!!! GIVE VALANCIUNAS A MAP

(11-12-2023, 07:57 PM)chaparral Wrote: Enjoying Harris as Followell's sidekick.  But does anyone know what happened to Harp?

I also am loving Harris on the broadcast.

I saw rumors on Reddit that Harp was trying out for ESPN's broadcast. I highly doubt it though cause I haven't seen even a tweet from a more official source.
Like Reply
I have to say that if Kyrie continues to work out here as well as he has lately, this team could be very dangerous. He and Luca look just fine playing together, and it feels like there are three or four more levels up from this one to see.
Like Reply
Is Powell the real MVP of this game? What a rebound in transition
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(11-12-2023, 08:04 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Is Powell the real MVP of this game? What a rebound in transition

He must’ve been reading the board the past few days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(11-12-2023, 08:05 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: He must’ve been reading the board the past few days.

If that's what it takes to have him play like this Ill make him a mod myself

That's 100% mavs ball
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Kyrie has been outstanding. Powell very good.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Grant has been having a dud this game as well as the last couple. I would like to see them try and run a set play for the guy to get him a good look
Like Reply
I don’t want to jinx things, but it has been really easy to forget Zion is on the floor for most of tonight.
Like Reply
DJJ- right knee contusion. Questionable to return
Like Reply
Harp on ESPN would require taped and edited segments, if you would. I'd take him over Perkins though.
Like Reply
KYRIE WITH THE BUZZER BEATER

The kyrie-Powell connection is one I did not expect but I am really enjoying
Like Reply
Hopefully DJJ's injury isn't serious...we need him big-time and won't be easy to replace him. It's crazy how he went from an afterthought at the beginning of the season to suddenly a core piece of this team
Like Reply
(11-12-2023, 08:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Grant has been having a dud this game as well as the last couple. I would like to see them try and run a set play for the guy to get him a good look

Seems like he’s playing defense though!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
WOW LIVELY

AND THEN KYRIE OH MY GOODNESS
Like Reply