Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5: Denver Nuggets (5-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (4-1) | 114-125 loss
Getting embarrassed
Like Reply
Good 3 by Green!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka spends so much time looking at the refs. It's driving me nuts
Like Reply
We were down 16 at the end of the first. Down 17 now. If we got embarrassed, it happened a long time ago.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • JamesConway912
Like Reply
Just one lousy game. No surprise the Nuggets are at a different level. I just hope the Mavs realize if they want to have a shot they can’t play the way they have played today. Again, just one game, but for where the Mavs want to get to they need to take this beating and learn from it.
Like Reply
Mavs have basically gone even besides the horrific 1st quarter. Bad starts really does doom this team.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Get. Some. Stops.
Like Reply
Say whatever you want, Powell has been horrible this game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
Watson walked.
Like Reply
Amazing by Kyrie there

Another amazing pass by Kyrie. Hardy big 3!

Fuck bro the Mavs put together a little push and then just had to give Denver the momentum with that prayer 3 by Porter.
Like Reply
The three at the end of the half and that one there hurts. Big 6 points.
Like Reply
These last second 3pt shots are killing me
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:00 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Mavs have basically gone even besides the horrific 1st quarter. Bad starts really does doom this team.

I was informed that if you think the starting lineup matters you are an anti Mavs terrorist
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:03 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Say whatever you want, Powell has been horrible this game.

He hasn’t been good tonight, I agree.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 11:08 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I was informed that if you think the starting lineup matters you are an anti Mavs terrorist

If I say Powell should start do I get a like from you?  Wink
Like Reply
Mavs aren't playing horrible. Their effort tonight would probably beat most teams.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Good to see Kyrie starting to look like a star. If he finds his 3 ball, we’ll be clicking on offense again. The idea that we can defend this team with Maxi out and Lively turning an ankle is ludicrous. At full strength, at home, maybe.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Kyrie's defense has been pretty good. Not seeing what dfan is seeing.
Like Reply
HARDY CLAMPS
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Luka with a nasty 3pt play!

THE HARDY PARTY BE A ROCKIN
Like Reply