Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5: Denver Nuggets (5-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (4-1) | 114-125 loss
(11-03-2023, 09:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka full pout mode incoming

Yes. Didn't get back on D, Denver got a layup.
Like Reply
7 steals and only 4 fastbreak points.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
We're saying THJ is unplayable tonight (and he definitely is) but what the heck is Powell doing out there....?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 09:59 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: We're saying THJ is unplayable tonight (and he definitely is) but what the heck is Powell doing out there....?

Lively has two fouls and wasn't doing any better.
Like Reply
Don’t worry guys I have been assured that Dwight Powell is an elite backup C.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
One of the reasons they’ve been winning is they’ve been a sneaky good rebounding team. That trend hasn’t held up tonight, so far.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 09:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: 7 steals and only 4 fastbreak points.

The math ain't mathin.
Like Reply
Wish Seth could get some shots
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:00 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Lively has two fouls and wasn't doing any better.

At least he can grab a rebound!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Yes have been some lazy box outs and butter fingers from Powell and even Lively.
Like Reply
The same exact shade of blue for the court and out of bounds was a mistake.
Like Reply
Sweeney bout to be 1-0 on challenges. Hes already better than Kidd.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:00 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: At least he can grab a rebound!

He can also get cooked in the pick and roll or on switches. And loves to give up and1s.
Like Reply
THJ can at least take charges.

Ed Malloy does not like Luka

(11-03-2023, 10:03 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: He can also get cooked in the pick and roll or on switches. And loves to give up and1s.

The fact I don't know if you're talking about Lively or Powell from that sentence highlights the issue here Smile
Like Reply
Luka boxed out THJ. THJ with great effort. Tipping the ball to Jokic...
Like Reply
The Mavericks are playing really poorly and really sloppily and without their coach, and they are 10 points down to one of the two or three best teams in the league. Oh, and this game is being played a mile in the air. I have to say, I am actually kind of encouraged in a weird way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Damn, Grant. We need that.
Like Reply
Careless turnovers by Luka.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:04 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: THJ can at least take charges.

Ed Malloy does not like Luka

The fact I don't know if you're talking about Lively or Powell from that sentence highlights the issue here Smile

And that offers the question why posters immediately go after THJ or Powell when they make a mistake but completly ignore it when other players screw up. Especially the shinny new toys.
Like Reply
Timmy did something!!!

Its funny as soon as you see Tim start to dribble you know he's shooting it.

(11-03-2023, 10:06 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Especially the shinny new toys.

I think you answered your question there
Like Reply