Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
89.47%
17 89.47%
Kings
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 23: SAC (9-13) @ DAL (16-7) | 106-110 loss
Bjelica playing like Jokic
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:47 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 07:46 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: i really hate when curry and bronson are the backcourt. we always give up size and as a result easy shots or 2nd and 3rd chances on eachh possession. and we have to work harder for good looks on offense.

Well Delon is missing.
yeah good point. sorry I forgot
Like Reply
Nice pass, Harrison.
Like Reply
Lee for 3!!

Bjelica is playing like prime Carmelo.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Pull. The. Trigger. DFS.
Like Reply
Sac plays quick, smart basketball and when their outside shots are falling, tough to beat.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:51 PM)cow Wrote: Pull.  The.  Trigger.  DFS.

One of his worst games of the year so far.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
its funny i played 2k yesterday vs the kings and didn't pull away from them til 2 mins left in the 4th.
Like Reply
Kristaps back in. Lets hope he can stop the Kings layup line.

And Luka as well. Lets hope he can reignite the offense.
Like Reply
We are still in it despite everything going for Sacramento.
Like Reply
Mavs might want to block out.
Like Reply
My biggest problem with JJ is that he turns the whole offense into Barea ball. 2 entire possession where Luka didn't touch the ball. 

That should NEVER happen.

Kristaps with the block!
Like Reply
THJ needs to be fed!
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:52 PM)mtrot Wrote: Sac plays quick, smart basketball and when their outside shots are falling, tough to beat.

Come on dude.  They suck.  It's 1 out of 82 games.  There'll be nights like this.

Mavs played yesterday and I bet they went out partying last night.
Like Reply
THJ for 3!!

Having 2 good passers like JJ and Luka in the game adds a whole new dimension to the offense.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:55 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 07:52 PM)mtrot Wrote: Sac plays quick, smart basketball and when their outside shots are falling, tough to beat.

Come on dude.  They suck.  It's 1 out of 82 games.  There'll be nights like this.

Mavs played yesterday and I bet they went out partying last night.
Huh?  Look how they move without the ball, constantly cutting and passing.  I have to disagree.
Like Reply
Let's make a run.
Like Reply
Mavs will win this one as well. I'm quite sure about that.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: My biggest problem with JJ is that he turns the whole offense into Barea ball. 2 entire possession where Luka didn't touch the ball. 

Doesn't help that Yogi has his number on both ends of the floor.  Can play him really tough on defense and can easily create shots for himself on offense.  Hate seeing Luka standing standing in the corner possession after possession too.
Like Reply
Kristaps with the contest and great rebound there!

The refs let the defense get away with SO much contact against Kristaps. 

I don't know if its lack of respect or because he's so big but its so frustrating seeing what players get away with on him.
Like Reply